Twisted Throttle Out Of Stock | GTAMotorcycle.com

Twisted Throttle Out Of Stock

AllistonGT

I've noticed Twisted throttle has zero stock of almost everything. At least everything that I have checked over the last few months. Is this normal outside on the ridding season?

The location in New Dundee recently moved to Mississauga area. Maybe their lack of stock has something to do with that?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

There’s a lot of stuff they don’t hold stock for but will order in. Nearly any SW Motech stuff I’ve ordered for past bikes had to be special ordered and came in from Germany. Took a bit longer but it came.

I Contacted them via Email about the New Dundee Store. They Transformed the Business into a Online Only Store as that's where a vast majority of their business comes from, they have a new larger warehouse in Mississauga that services their customers across the country, with free shipping on all orders over $49

Personally I avoid Twisted Throttle. I ordered some lights (Denali D2's) from twistedthrottle.ca years ago. To my surprise I got stung with a duty charge at delivery. Twisted Throttle would do nothing about this. You would think ordering from a supposed Canadian website that things like duty would not apply. They were not helpful in resolving anything and got stung again when I needed a replacement light as one was defective. I am just one person with a bad review, I am sure they have a ton of good ones. One time was enough for me, I avoid them.

I Contacted them via Email about the New Dundee Store. They Transformed the Business into a Online Only Store as that's where a vast majority of their business comes from, they have a new larger warehouse in Mississauga that services their customers across the country, with free shipping on all orders over $49
They will also allow local pick up at the warehouse if you ask.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Could have something to do with the seasons. Most places are only just starting to get stock from distributors for the coming season.

A lot of distributors that supply places like Fort Nine, GP and Royal don't get restocked till second week of April.

Back
Top Bottom