Is this true? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is this true?

They're protesting a pipeline. The pipeline feeds BC. Pipelines are more efficient than trucking.

Did you wake up today and feel like telling lies?

The pipeline does not feed BC.

Edit: just read the NP link. I had previously read that BC gets its fuel from the US. Looks like you’re right this time.

Savour the moment.... it’s rare for you to make any sense.

Last edited:
LOL .... Yeah good luck finding any sense in as far as anything the right doesn't like. Harper was their dream which ended. And they honestly think our future lies in extracting more of the dark **** out of tar sands and send it through some other provinces out.

You cannot debate reasonably carbon tax with people who generally see no problem with carbon footprint. These are mutually exclusive ... In another words, if you start charging carbon tax, but it doesn't rise gas prices, I am ok with it, but if it does, no ****ing way, forget it.

They're protesting a pipeline. The pipeline feeds BC. Pipelines are more efficient than trucking.

Isn't the pipeline they are protesting to supply the orient with good ol' Canadian tar sands oil?
There is no point shipping good ol' Canadian tar sands oil to BC, there is only two refineries in BC. The majority of fuel in BC comes from Edmonton.
It would be nice to have another pipeline to the coast, then build several refineries, ideally at least one refinery that makes AVGAS (We have a VERY limited supply of AVGAS in Canada).

We have to sell that crap to someone.

Im told not all refineries make gasoline, and the one in Edmonton has had some production problems , Van gets fuel also from the US, and allegedly they are also having production issues with the west coast refinery that makes gasoline.
That and Vancouver is just a difficult place to ship into.

It's looking like both provincial and federal liberals could be thrown out next time. People are getting carboned out, taxed out, fed up with deficits, leftist sacred causes, ad nauseum.

Isn't the pipeline they are protesting to supply the orient with good ol' Canadian tar sands oil?
There is no point shipping good ol' Canadian tar sands oil to BC, there is only two refineries in BC. The majority of fuel in BC comes from Edmonton.
It would be nice to have another pipeline to the coast, then build several refineries, ideally at least one refinery that makes AVGAS (We have a VERY limited supply of AVGAS in Canada).

We have to sell that crap to someone.
Any idea why we don't invest in a refinery? We gave away 30 M to 3 terrorist, so don't tell me we don't have the funds

Any idea why we don't invest in a refinery? We gave away 30 M to 3 terrorist, so don't tell me we don't have the funds

so I'll bite on this, a refinery is many hundreds of millions and you'd like the Fed's to do this? shine on you crazy diamond.

so I'll bite on this, a refinery is many hundreds of millions and you'd like the Fed's to do this? shine on you crazy diamond.
But but but, we throw away over 4B

Who is this we you speak of?

We that pays off terrorists,as in the federal government, doesn't build oil refineries.
Oil companies build oil refineries.
Oil companies have given a LOT more than $30m to terrorists. $30m is pocket change when it comes to oil companies giving terrorists money.

Oil companies have given a LOT more than $30m to terrorists. $30m is pocket change when it comes to oil companies giving terrorists money.

Only if we buy from countries who sponsor terrorists

Back
Top Bottom