Is this true? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is this true?

Baggsy

Site Supporter
29258336_2069408800003886_7881902674839339008_n.jpg

Good thing the PC majority will throw them out..until the feds impose their own version on us.

If you found it on the internet it MUST be true !!

Unless if you get liberals out of federal government

I don't think Canadians can see past another 'modest' deficit. <snickers>

B.C. gas prices have always been higher - this current situation is no different.

They said they didn't want a pipeline too. So let them suffer

Last edited:
There are ¢/L stickers beside the LCD displays.

For some reason I thought that symbol was Euro specific - I don't think I've otherwise seen the cent symbol in like a decade

I'm confused (as usual)
The gas buddy links all have prices of $1.45 and up. So $1.51 is not that far off.
I pay $0.05 more for gas in Vaughan than I do in Brampton.....so the prices are correct or not?
Or just that is has nothing to do with the carbon tax?

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I'm confused (as usual)
The gas buddy links all have prices of $1.45 and up. So $1.51 is not that far off.
I pay $0.05 more for gas in Vaughan than I do in Brampton.....so the prices are correct or not?
Or just that is has nothing to do with the carbon tax?

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Joe,

The pic is fake but the pricing is an accurate representation.

I’ve got colleagues in Vancouver and Victoria etc. It’s 1.52 a litre as of Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those "Gasbuddy" prices are today.
The lower mainland, the Vancouver area has a surcharge on all gas, so it is always more.
That's why I posted a price from Vernon, 125.9 this morning.

The “activists” are collecting the extra high BC fuel taxes? Or somehow responsible for the extra high BC fuel taxes?

Please explain... I don’t quite get it.
They're protesting a pipeline. The pipeline feeds BC. Pipelines are more efficient than trucking.

Back
Top Bottom