BKmoto's HID BiXenon Projector headlights kit with angel eyes halo | GTAMotorcycle.com

BKmoto's HID BiXenon Projector headlights kit with angel eyes halo

roadrash

Anyone have any experience with BKmoto's HID BiXenon Projector headlights kit ? They come in all sorts of customizable colors. Have a feeling these won't be legal in Onatrio (red colored lights reserved for cops), but wondering if anyone ever tried them ?

http://www.bkmoto.com/index.php?route=common/home

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Front facing lighting MUST be white or amber, so the colour customization feature is fairly useless in the real world.

Most aftermarket headlights are garbage in terms of functionality, so there's that, too.

Front facing lighting MUST be white or amber, so the colour customization feature is fairly useless in the real world.

Most aftermarket headlights are garbage in terms of functionality, so there's that, too.

Is that while riding and on the street, or can it be any colour if your at Tim’s and just posing ?

Ah I figured. Thanks for confirming

Is that while riding and on the street, or can it be any colour if your at Tim’s and just posing ?

lol should be fine if you're just posing and not riding, i would think. But that defeats the purpose. These would look so cool and creepy at night, pulling up behind cars and freaking them out with red demon eyes chasing them.

... and that would be why it's illegal.

Sitting in a parking lot off the roadway, lighting can be whatever you want. Impersonating an emergency vehicle would probably still be troublesome if it is a public-access parking lot (e.g. timmies).

As soon as you are on the road, safety has to be the first priority. People expect vehicles coming towards them to have white and amber lighting and vehicles moving away from them to have red lighting (and possibly amber flashing turn signals, and indirect white lighting of a license plate). If you don't look like an approaching vehicle, expect not to be treated like an approaching vehicle.

P.S. I've modified forward lighting on a couple of my bikes ... but the modification has consisted of changing the normally off turn signals so that they also act as amber running lamps (on all the time, except flashing when the turn signal is activated). White and amber only ... and it looks stock ... and to someone up ahead, it looks like an approaching vehicle, as it should, except that there are some more lights to hopefully wake them up and see me.

Back
Top Bottom