2018 Leafs|NHL | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Leafs|NHL

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Didn't see one yet.

Boys are looking good this year, Montreal is currently getting dumpstered big time.

Well it's still Spring. I see Buds but no leafs.

Did I read the news right? Did they spank MTL 4-0??
Every year I say that this may be the year....

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Did I read the news right? Did they spank MTL 4-0??
Every year I say that this may be the year....

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Yeah, I mean let's be real and understand that MTL is having an abysmal season. If their goaltender didn't stand on his head i would say there would have been another 2-3 goals for the Leafs.

We recently took out Dallas and the Pens as well, currently won the last 12 straight at home. All this with our #1 player out for the last 7ish games and our #1 goaltender side lined for the last few. Next up is Tampa, best team in the league but they have been squeaking out wins recently.

Leafs are very fun to watch right now, even when they lose. Lots of young, raw, scoring talent. Last year i watched every 3rd or 4th game. This year i've only missed watching a handful and even then i try to catch it on the radio.

Last edited:
The biggest and most evident change in our boys in blue this season for me, is the 'its not over till its over" attitude. For the most part, the effort and hard play is there till the final buzzer, we had a hand full of nice come backs this season.

The real story for me is Vegas tho............um, yeah, wow.......

The biggest and most evident change in our boys in blue this season for me, is the 'its not over till its over" attitude. For the most part, the effort and hard play is there till the final buzzer, we had a hand full of nice come backs this season.

This is huge. In recent years the leafs were constantly blowing leads in the 3rd period, now it's fight until the final buzzer. This is the best leafs team in decades.

This is huge. In recent years the leafs were constantly blowing leads in the 3rd period, now it's fight until the final buzzer. This is the best leafs team in decades.

Agreed. Really enjoy watching them this year. The speed and energy is refreshing. Still worried about them meeting up with Boston or Tampa in the first round though.

Agreed. Really enjoy watching them this year. The speed and energy is refreshing. Still worried about them meeting up with Boston or Tampa in the first round though.

I think we are pretty evenly matched with Boston, Tampa is a stellar team but can be beat with discipline and that leaf speed. Dig deep boys.

I'm less worried then when they faced the Caps and look how that turned out.

Doesn't this happen every year?
Start of the season the Leafs win, everyone cheers we are getting the cup...
Then a string of loss's mid season - everyone shuts up
End of season they start winning some games and everyone is on board again and we'll just scrape by and make it into the playoffs..
..or not...

Rinse repeat every year.

The Leafs are an interesting organization, no matter what they switch around the results almost are always the same.

A friend is still waiting for his Canadiens Bud Light Cup to light up.

I said, "Bud Light? That would be like living in Ontario, and cheering for a Québec team, oh sorry."

Painful 3rd period to watch, they were in total shutdown mode for over 30 minutes though.

Tough break for the goalie, redirects for days.

ughhh.........lol, I spoke too soon

Fak they looked good for the first 40 min tho :p

Glad I kept my JVR jersey ;)

Let’s hope the league introduces a no hitting auston Matthews rule when he comes back...

This kid can’t take a hit I think! Seen him get hit 3 times this year and get injured... Maybe because he played in no hitting leagues his whole life ? US college and Switzerland No OHL or AHL experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nashville today, gonna be interesting to see how their speed and shutdown game works on the best. Hopefully they keep it up for longer then 35 minutes this time.

Apparently Matthews is back tonight, that's good news!

Redemption, 5 out of 6 periods they dominated the leagues top two teams, I really like watching this team.

Well the Leafs put on a bit of a clinic tonight, made it look pretty easy against the #1 team in the NHL.

Great job!

A little too laid back against Detroit but they turned it up in the 3rd. Plekanec needs to get going already.

If the boys could play like this first period agains florida consistently, show me a team that can beat them. Damn!

Back
Top Bottom