2018 Leafs|NHL | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Leafs|NHL

Fun game against Montreal to end the season, locked in some new franchise records along the way.

Tonight we find out if we play Tampa or the big bad Bruins first.

LOL ... Fans shut out: Only 96 seats available for general public for Leafs first home playoff game ..... only free and instant hip replacements would go faster in Toronto.

LOL ... Fans shut out: Only 96 seats available for general public for Leafs first home playoff game ..... only free and instant hip replacements would go faster in Toronto.

No luck for us on Leafs Nation pre-order either. At this point in time I'll just come up to watch it in the square...

In this weather? You must be really a die hard fan. I never have understood this sort of passion people have for the Leafs or Raptors or any sports team for that matter ... just don't have it in me to get excited over something like this. I even might watch beg. of period 1 and come back for the last 10' of the game ... fast forward or skip ... whatever. I guess for you guys this is really the part of the year you absolutely love the most, eh?

In this weather? You must be really a die hard fan. I never have understood this sort of passion people have for the Leafs or Raptors or any sports team for that matter ... just don't have it in me to get excited over something like this. I even might watch beg. of period 1 and come back for the last 10' of the game ... fast forward or skip ... whatever. I guess for you guys this is really the part of the year you absolutely love the most, eh?

I wouldn't say a die-hard fan, but I enjoy Hockey as does the missus. We both grew up with hockey dads and we have a lot of fun together going to a game in the big city. Guess it's kinda like the glue in a relationship.

Got you, that makes sense. My wife doesn't care for sports, nor my son does. I used to play when young and enjoy sports in general ... but not to the extent of dragging myself to watch in person or pay a big ticket price. Used to go to Minnesota North Stars games before they moved to a new arena in 1993, I think .... :) .... but basically they were giving tickets away, paid like 8$ with free parking .... nuts. But I was much younger and having ton of time ....

The team is healthy. The team is capable. Lets do this for once!

They beat Boston what, 3 out of 4 in the season? Not bad odds.

I'd pay good money to see Marchand get his clock cleaned...

Back
Top Bottom