Post your cocktails and wines! | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post your cocktails and wines!

Re: Post your cocktails!

Had Champagne this morning as the Prosecco wasn’t cold enough. YOLO. Some St Bernadus Belgian ale and I’m a bit sleepy now.

Re: Post your cocktails!

I enjoyed another Canadian white wine recently.

attachment.php

Happy New Year
14e4a6d3430b4f4b1ab832d5c9a34922.jpg

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Oh Joe - can you come over and make about a dozen of those this morning when my guests wake? I think we may need em....or some will anyway!

Oh Joe - can you come over and make about a dozen of those this morning when my guests wake? I think we may need em....or some will anyway!
I make a pretty darn good Caesar, if I do say so myself. If you weren't so far away, and I didn't have a wife that would complain about it for the next six months, I'd be there.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

back to basics with coctails these days - Hendricks Gin and Fever-Tree tonic, so simple but when the ingredients are good it takes it to another level, also got to try Monkey 47 Gin recently, unfortunately its not available at the LCBO, but if anyone is in Quebec its worth the trip to SAQ

In the summer thats my 'go to' drink. Tried Dillons gin, really wanted to like an Ontario product. Too flowery for me.
And a 'proper' gin and Tonic has no ice so its the perfect drink on my boat.

fever tree is worth ever penny as a mix. if 2/3rds of your drink is mix why use crap?? Looking at you 'all inclusive' bars with fountain 'island' brand cola......

with global warming , malaria in Milton is a consideration. I'm safe.

I didn't come up with the 'no ice' idea in a proper G&T, in a lot of places, the water was sketchy as heck so you avoided ice cubes. Twinrix was a long way off....

The amount of quinine in the tonic water is next to useless for malaria protection, plus it’s mostly quinine resistant malaria that’s about now. There’s enough of it in to give your drink a fluorescent glow under black light though.

Actually I got my malaria shots before going to the jungle, and yellow fever, dengay fever and hep A/B/C. $500 worth of shots OHIP doesnt cover.

But back to the drinks, anybody had Pisco?? , its a brandy the runs between 40-50% alc and is the official drink of Peru, Pisco sour even has its own day down there. We drank a gallon in May and it sort of sneaks up on you.

Actually I got my malaria shots before going to the jungle, and yellow fever, dengay fever and hep A/B/C. $500 worth of shots OHIP doesnt cover.

But back to the drinks, anybody had Pisco?? , its a brandy the runs between 40-50% alc and is the official drink of Peru, Pisco sour even has its own day down there. We drank a gallon in May and it sort of sneaks up on you.

I think I’ve had one pisco sour in the past. I’ve found that nearly any national liquor is just plain dangerous. I’ve had a disgraceful hangover from Arak, ouzo and a few others.

tried pisco in Ecuador
not a big fan

all those shots/pills are not fun
the Yellow Fever one is kinda scary
the chance of getting the disease from the vaccine is scarily high

Back
Top Bottom