Insurance quoting process? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance quoting process?

I just tried td mm and they said no because I am not a professional or in university???

They transferred me to td direct markets but then told me my bike is excluded from the list...

Last edited:
Wow, it just quoted me 2898.00 for the year,,,,lol

I currently pay less than 1500.00

I was looking for a lower rate, not almost 2 times higher....

They asked me to fill out an application. /shrug

I just tried td mm and they said no because I am not a professional or in university???

They transferred me to td direct markets but then told me my bike is excluded from the list...

Brokers + Direct Agents can all be plagued by underwriters. They can quote you till they are blue in the face; take your banking information; tell you you're all set to go you'll get temproary slips shortly; only to call you back hours later and tell you "Sorry our underwriters have returned and said we can't insure you/this bike".

It's the age old; sell it first and then worry about if it will actually hold up behind the scenes game. THEY ALL DO IT.

TDMM is an absolute joke, my experience with them was similar to yours. If you can get insurance elsewhere I'd highly suggest it.

I was with TD General; they told me to go over to TD MM since I've got discounts and my rate will be better. TD MM took my info, quoted me, 'wrote the policy', cancelled my old one and then called me back an hour later saying they couldn't insure me... ( http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...-General-vs-TD-Meloche-Monnex-rate-comparison ). Their call center setup is a joke, I couldn't imagine making a claim through them and getting straight answers.

Back
Top Bottom