Broker for TDMM? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Broker for TDMM?

I had had the same thing happen to me last week. I used to have them in the past, so not sure why. The girl on the phone did not have an answer. I don’t mind filling something out for a good rate, but they said it would be at least 30 days to process once they received it. I went elsewhere.

I just got off the phone with TDMM for an insurance quote and they said they need to mail me an application that I have to fill out then send back to them which takes 4-6 weeks.
The other option was for me to call a broker who's affiliated with them, and get them to give me a quote which would much faster.

Does anyone know of a broker who deals with TD for motorcycle insurance?

Can't you simply do an online quote and call them stating you've done so? Both TD General and TD MM have online quoting systems that actually are probably the best and most accurate of any I've used. I'm not sure how their quote system is so good; but their call center and business handling is so poor.

Can't you simply do an online quote and call them stating you've done so? Both TD General and TD MM have online quoting systems that actually are probably the best and most accurate of any I've used. I'm not sure how their quote system is so good; but their call center and business handling is so poor.

Not always, always tells me to call in to get a quote

I did this and received what I thought was a reasonable quote, which is why I called to confirm the price. I was told the system said I had to fill out some papers. I could download them on line and send in, but it would be a minimum of 30 days before it was processed. I’m not a high risk. 47 years old no tickets or accidents, and formerly insured with them. So I went elsewhere.

Not always, always tells me to call in to get a quote

I did this and received what I thought was a reasonable quote, which is why I called to confirm the price. I was told the system said I had to fill out some papers. I could download them on line and send in, but it would be a minimum of 30 days before it was processed. I’m not a high risk. 47 years old no tickets or accidents, and formerly insured with them. So I went elsewhere.

Very interesting; they are a total disaster to deal with. From my experience if you have other options, take them.

Back
Top Bottom