How is a gender neutral person quoted insurance? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How is a gender neutral person quoted insurance?

Mad Mike

Age and Gender discrimination has somehow survived in the insurance game, does anyone know how insurance companies quote persons that identify as gender neutral?

will accommodate rating for an X gender by quoting for both male and female, and offering the cheaper premium of the two

I'll be very surprised if that is the actual case. What prevents every male to change to X if this comes thru?

I will be identifying as a female from now on. You heard it first gtam

Why not go all the way and identify as a female lesbian.

Anyone objects, walk them down to Human Resources or the H.R.C.

If you keep your beard and mustache, you might even qualify as a visible minority.

Or maybe the implementation is simply stupid, and there should be some guidelines and counseling etc. around it.

Why not go all the way and identify as a female lesbian.

Anyone objects, walk them down to Human Resources or the H.R.C.

If you keep your beard and mustache, you might even qualify as a visible minority.

Or maybe the implementation is simply stupid, and there should be some guidelines and counseling etc. around it.
Exactly.
My son say that someone can identify as "gender fluid". Sometimes they identify as male, sometimes as female.
I understand.
Sometimes I want a Big Mac.
Sometimes I want a McChicken.

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Your gender is documented on driver's license, passport, tax returns, everywhere. What's hard to prove?

Ontario DL can now be gender neutral
passports prolly not to follow
some places will have a hard time with neutral folks

and the gender fluid
claim it's how they identify mentally
has nothing to do with plumbing

so Rocker Guy is today, a chick
no way to prove that she isn't
you gonna be in the parade RG?

my millenial kids have tried to help me understand this too Joe
must admit although I'm kinda Liberal, I still don't get all this fluidity stuff
seems like it should all be private business

@JavaFan I agree. But because I can identify, why not use it to my advantage? Personally IDGAF what someone wants to identify as. I do most of the childcare and house stuffs....things normally considered the female thing....I can easily say that I identify as female and reap the insurance benefits. Hell, sometimes my better half says that I make one hell of a wife. Lolz

Insurance fraud?

nope, cause that is how you identify...not what physical parts you have. If ins. co.s want to screw us as men, then being X is valid. Be gender fluid....male when you are attracted to a female, X when you are driving, female when....

Exactly.
My son say that someone can identify as "gender fluid". Sometimes they identify as male, sometimes as female.
I understand.
Sometimes I want a Big Mac.
Sometimes I want a McChicken.

Your son is wrong. Someone may change gender as they mature and realize they don't identify with the gender assigned to them at birth. That's not fluidity, that's discovery. No one's ever changed back, or back and forth, except maybe a crank like Mr. Southey.

Back
Top Bottom