PA Lift Table Sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

PA Lift Table Sale

Can you pick this up at a store?

Last time they had this sale, the it was on-line only, the in-store price was $529. At $379+$205=$584 shipping, the sale doesn't make much sense.

Call and ask.

I bought one about 5 years ago. Whitby didn't have it but the Scarborough location did. You'll need a pick up truck and a friend to help move it

Starting next week 800 Lb lift table 379.99 instead of 529.99. FWIW

If you need the larger one or simply like the pneumatic option the 1,000 lb one is going on sale April 17. $700 reduced to $470. Freight cost is a killer on these units. If you don't already have access to a van, pickup truck or larger SUV spend some time getting this organized and go and pick it up.

They are also advertising their motorcycle wheel chock like the baxley for for $59.99 reg $99.99

Don't waste your time, complete garbage
Why is it garbage? I have had one for about 7 years and it's been perfect.Held bikes from 930lbs to 145 lbs.

I'm giving serious thought to it.
While doing my routine maintenance over the winter my back bothered me for a week afterwards with the leaning etc.
I keep denying it, but I'm getting older.

I have an earlier version of the P.A. lift. I added a wheel chock to make it a bit easier to use as the included clamp is a bit weak.
Sure makes oil changes and washing the bike a lot easier on my old back!

Bike-Stand-sm.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a 1000lb rated lift from Harbor Freight last winter.
I will never go back to "not" owning a lift.
Even for something like a simple oil change, getting the bike up off the floor makes it soooo much easier.

I have an earlier version of the P.A. lift. I added a wheel chock to make it a bit easier to use as the included clamp is a bit weak.
Sure makes oil changes and washing the bike a lot easier on my old back!

Bike-Stand-sm.jpg

I just bought a used lift like this one a few weeks ago. Combo hydraulic/pneumatic. Can you provide info on the chock? The previous owner removed and discard the OEM one as it was too flimsy for his 900lb bike.

Also curious about you washing the bike on the lift. I was thinking about this but a bit hesitant as I don't want the lift to rust. Did you do anything special to keep the lift dry or is it just a non issue I shouldn't bother to worry about?

I really need a workbench.I really do.
Workbench_zpsrhsdj1zx.jpg

You do....and you don't. Lol. Great pic.

At some point I think you get serious about 2wheels. Then you get the proper tools. Can you live without? Most can, I cannot physically.

Get the lift if you can afford
the space and money. Makes life soooo much easier

I just bought a used lift like this one a few weeks ago. Combo hydraulic/pneumatic. Can you provide info on the chock? The previous owner removed and discard the OEM one as it was too flimsy for his 900lb bike.

Also curious about you washing the bike on the lift. I was thinking about this but a bit hesitant as I don't want the lift to rust. Did you do anything special to keep the lift dry or is it just a non issue I shouldn't bother to worry about?

This chock was off an old motorcycle trailer, PA also sells a chock separately which is superior to the one I have on the lift. I put two of the PA ones in my bike hauler.
I consider rust a non issue. Generally I'm washing the bikes on a sunny day and everything is pretty much completely dry before I put it away

Dumb question, I guess with these lifts you are not taking the wheels off or doing any kind of maintenance around them. Is there another lift which allows you to raise the bike and take the wheels off?

Back
Top Bottom