Chromburner | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chromburner

Hi all,

Has anyone ordered any gear from chromburner? They seem to have consistently lower prices compared to others.

yes i ordered some boots and they were the chepeast place to buy. no problems, shipping was fast and boots were in mint condition. remember to click CAD english in top left corner.
and tax is included in the prices shown and free shipping over $400.00. it's good idea to email them about custom/duties for canada.

yes i ordered some boots and they were the chepeast place to buy. no problems, shipping was fast and boots were in mint condition. remember to click CAD english in top left corner.
and tax is included in the prices shown and free shipping over $400.00. it's good idea to email them about custom/duties for canada.

Thanks!

I emailed them asking some questions about shipping/duties to Canada and got no reply.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Just received a pair of Sidi Mag-1 Air from them. They were about $200 cheaper than the next lowest price that I was able to find. With the comprehensive European Trade Agreement in place, I didn't pay any duty either. The boots arrived from the Netherlands in approx. 5 days.

I would happily recommend purchasing from them.

Yes! I ordered Mag 1 boots last yr. They were the chepeast place to buy. No problems, shipping was fast and boots were in mint condition.
Tax is included in the prices shown and free shipping. No custom/duties for canada for me.

Back
Top Bottom