burnoutitaly | GTAMotorcycle.com

burnoutitaly

Claude

Does someone here is familiar with "burnoutitaly.com" website?

They have some very competitive prices for X-Lite helmets, even when considering shipping costs.

Do you know if they are reliable and trustable?

Thanks!

website looks kinda....meh

buying a helmet and having shipped from Europe is not something I would do
there is the likelihood of having to pay duty + taxes on arrival
and if it doesn't fit, will be expensive and time consuming to exchange

if you are positive of the correct sizing and fit
and don't mind rolling the dice on entry to Canada fees
it may work out okay

I think you will be looking at 8.5% duty on a motorcycle helmet import, too bad you can't call it a fire fighter helmet. (unless the rules have changed in the last few decades there are different rates depending on the helmets designation)

613 in Ottawa has X-Lite helmets for good prices. They will ship and already in Ontario....so no duties!!

website looks kinda....meh

buying a helmet and having shipped from Europe is not something I would do there is the likelihood of having to pay duty + taxes on arrival and if it doesn't fit, will be expensive and time consuming to exchange if you are positive of the correct sizing and fit and don't mind rolling the dice on entry to Canada fees it may work out okay

I know fit and size as I tried it locally last saturday. I would prefer to buy locally but not a any price.
Thanks for your comment!

I think you will be looking at 8.5% duty on a motorcycle helmet import, too bad you can't call it a fire fighter helmet. (unless the rules have changed in the last few decades there are different rates depending on the helmets designation)

Well, if I compare local and italian price, and I add $85 for shipping, it still is $322 less than locally. So, even with a 50% duty, it would costs less than locally... I'll see what 613 in Ottawa can sell it for.
Thanks for your input!

613 in Ottawa has X-Lite helmets for good prices. They will ship and already in Ontario....so no duties!!
Jesus! They already replied! In about less than 5 minutes! That's freaking fast!
Got a quote for less than other local quotes I got but quite some more than from Italy.
I could decide to get them from Ottawa anyway for the peace of mind. I'll think about it.
Thanks again!

Jesus! They already replied! In about less than 5 minutes! That's freaking fast!
Got a quote for less than other local quotes I got but quite some more than from Italy.
I could decide to get them from Ottawa anyway for the peace of mind. I'll think about it.
Thanks again!

No problem! They're a great shop and support the racers/track people very well. They had a new shipment of these helmets posted on their Facebook recently.

Thanks again!

The default prices shown on that website are also in USD! If you did not notice!

$581 CAD tax included,discount codes and free shipping over $400.00 at chromeburner.com based in the neatherland. I ordered from them no problem and cheapest place i found for my boots.

I’d have no issue buying a helmet from Europe. I bought a Nexx X1D last year and took a gamble on the size after reading as many reviews as I could. Worked out very well indeed. Glorious helmet and several hundred dollars cheaper than anywhere in North America after all fees, duties, shipping etc

Back
Top Bottom