21 years old,with m2 is a 600cc SS possible? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

21 years old,with m2 is a 600cc SS possible?

So I wanna upgrade to a 600cc SS later this year after my coverage ends. I called a couple companies and they gave me a pretty high number. I only want liability and legally speaking enough to be on the road without getting into trouble if I get pulled over by a cop. Is their any brokers in the forum that could help or any any companies I could call? Is this possible or will I have to wait. Again I have my m2, got it in September 2017 and I'm 21.

For what it's worth, NEVER say you only want liability
Take it from me, someone who got his SS stolen...

ALWAYS keep theft on these things, or kiss your bike goodbye.

To think it won't happen to you is being super naive.

I buy my bikes now with the assumption that someone will try to steal it, and do what I can do to prevent it (GPS, Cameras, etc).

Additionally, can you afford to lose 3-4k when you drop the bike? Because almost all new riders drop bikes...(I dropped mine offroading my gixxer lol. Not recommended btw!!)

Last edited:
I got a great quote form desjardins for a 2008 zzr600, $2381 which comes out 198 per month which I can definitely do thanks for the recommendation man!

Do they allow you to pay over 12 months? A lot of companies do pay for when you ride and you gotta pay over 6 months. Might want to ask them about their payment schedule

Back
Top Bottom