21 years old,with m2 is a 600cc SS possible? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

21 years old,with m2 is a 600cc SS possible?

Lol I don't think my dad would want to get the M license, but I may be able to bundle with the cars and the home.

Yeah I asking you, the lowest quote I got as 5300 and most other ones won't touch me biggest of my age.If it was around 3k it might be do able.

Yeah I asking you, the lowest quote I got as 5300 and most other ones won't touch me biggest of my age.If it was around 3k it might be do able.

Try tdmm, best quote I got for standalone is 3080. Might be similar for you.

Yeah I asked TD they said 5k and that's was bare bones liability.

TD MM was the cheapest I got when I had standalone last yr. I was 26 at the time tho; came in at ~3k on a 600ss. M doesn't do anything for your rates with TD btw.

Yeah I guess I have to wait till my mid twenties.

Noob28, please use the quote function of the forum. The thread is confusing because we can't tell to whom you're replying.

Here's a list of insurance friendly bikes taken from a similar recent thread:

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Yamaha FZ6R / FZ6[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Suzuki SV650/S/SA[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Suzuki Katana GSX600/750[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Kawasaki ER-6N /Z650[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]MV Agusta Brutale 675[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Ducati Monster 696/796[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Triumph Street Triple 675/R[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Kawasaki ZZR-600 (certain models, years)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]KTM Duke 690[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Yamaha FZ-07[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Suzuki GSX-S750A

In addition, check Suzuki Bandit GSF650, Honda CBF600, and Honda 599 Hornet, all inline fours. As already mentioned, the Honda CB500R/F/X twins are great choices.

And who really cares what they sound like? Once you're above fifty or sixty miles per hour, you can't hear the bike over the wind anyway.

Good luck with your search, ride safely.
[/FONT]

How about this one? 5,500km, $3900.00

$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...50/1338154995?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Asking price looks to be on the high end to me for an 11 year old motorcycle, despite the low mileage. Perhaps, others can chime in.

I'm selling my 2014 kawi er6n for just 5k. I now have buyers lining up to buy it. Hopefully will be gone this weekend.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?204469-2014-Kawasaki-ER-6n-Naked-Ninja-650cc

Just 5500kms on an 11 year old bike. They're not kidding when they say "barely used."

:thumbup:Jayell

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Suzuki SV650/S/SA
[/FONT]
SV650AL7_YKV_Diagonal.jpg
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]MV Agusta Brutale 675 - looks too nice to ride
[/FONT]
xbw1q9ya9djkdk7l7zl7.jpg
[/FONT]
Ducati Monster 696/796
[/FONT]
cw1116-2017-ducati-monster-797-image-08_copy.jpg

Triumph Street Triple 675/R
[/FONT]
2017-Triumph-Street-Triple-675R-10th-Anniversary-2-1-850x567.jpg

[/FONT]

KTM Duke 690
[/FONT]
KTM-690-Duke-R-2017-Naked.jpg

Yamaha FZ-07
[/FONT]
vp4857440_1.jpg

Suzuki GSX-S750A
[/FONT]
new-suzuki-gsx-s750-maxabout.jpg
[/FONT]

^
Such nice looking bikes, then they slap on these huge fenders. I'm sure there's a legal reason behind it, but still..Just takes away the looks IMO.

Ride in the rain and you’ll be glad of that fender. I extended mine because I’m not a fan of having crap sprayed over my luggage and back.

Noob28, please use the quote function of the forum. The thread is confusing because we can't tell to whom you're replying.

Here's a list of insurance friendly bikes taken from a similar recent thread:

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Yamaha FZ6R / FZ6[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Suzuki SV650/S/SA[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Suzuki Katana GSX600/750[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Kawasaki ER-6N /Z650[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]MV Agusta Brutale 675[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Ducati Monster 696/796[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Triumph Street Triple 675/R[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Kawasaki ZZR-600 (certain models, years)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]KTM Duke 690[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Yamaha FZ-07[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Suzuki GSX-S750A

In addition, check Suzuki Bandit GSF650, Honda CBF600, and Honda 599 Hornet, all inline fours. As already mentioned, the Honda CB500R/F/X twins are great choices.

And who really cares what they sound like? Once you're above fifty or sixty miles per hour, you can't hear the bike over the wind anyway.

Good luck with your search, ride safely.
[/FONT]

Sorry, I thought when I clicked on reply it was addressing that specific person. I'm probably going go with the zzr600 but I will check out the other inline fours. Also I'm not really a big fan of unfaired motorcycle they don't look as sleek as a SS. And the zzr600 is faired, so its got SS looks, sound and acceleration.

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought when I clicked on reply it was addressing that specific person. I'm probably going go with the zzr600 but I will check out the other inline fours. Also I'm not really a big fan of unfaired motorcycle they don't look as sleek as a SS. And the zzr600 is faired, so its got SS looks, sound and acceleration.

As someone who bought their first bike last year (R3), i got into the scene all hyped to eventually get into SS like most guys i guess. Took a look at the nakeds and wasn't feeling it. I found that seeing them in person at meetups and talking with the owners about performance and what not really helped me appreciate not only the different look but what they bring to the table. Fast forward a bit and i'm a happy FZ9 owner.

Maybe after some time they'll grow on you too!

It's a bit difficult to find a zzr600 in the GTA that's in good working condition. I would recommend to not just blindly buy one just because it's a SS. Try to find one with lower mileage perhaps. Not a lot of zzrs on sale these days.

As someone who bought their first bike last year (R3), i got into the scene all hyped to eventually get into SS like most guys i guess. Took a look at the nakeds and wasn't feeling it. I found that seeing them in person at meetups and talking with the owners about performance and what not really helped me appreciate not only the different look but what they bring to the table. Fast forward a bit and i'm a happy FZ9 owner.

Maybe after some time they'll grow on you too!

I doubt it lol, I cant afford the new sport nakeds and the some of the older ones look like commuter bike.

It's a bit difficult to find a zzr600 in the GTA that's in good working condition. I would recommend to not just blindly buy one just because it's a SS. Try to find one with lower mileage perhaps. Not a lot of zzrs on sale these days.

Yeah I saw a couple on Kijii with low kms.

Back
Top Bottom