21 years old,with m2 is a 600cc SS possible? | GTAMotorcycle.com

21 years old,with m2 is a 600cc SS possible?

Noob28

So I wanna upgrade to a 600cc SS later this year after my coverage ends. I called a couple companies and they gave me a pretty high number. I only want liability and legally speaking enough to be on the road without getting into trouble if I get pulled over by a cop. Is their any brokers in the forum that could help or any any companies I could call? Is this possible or will I have to wait. Again I have my m2, got it in September 2017 and I'm 21.

Lots of brokers in the Insurance forum here. But the long and short of it is, you fit the profile of someone most at risk to have an accident.

It's going to be real painful paying for insurance on a SS until at least your mid 20's.

In reality they are really cool to look at, but there are better options for the street. If you`re looking for thrills over posing at Tim Hortons then i recommend a naked/streetfighter. Typically torque for days without the insurance bill.

Yeah, what do you recommended. Honestly it has to sound good I have a cbr125r right now and it sounds like a lawnmower.

It might be possible, how much bitcoin do you have?

Most of the entry level bikes sound like that :D

Depends on your budget.

Try getting quotes for an FZ07.

That's my biggest problem lol, I want one that sounds good. And all the entry bikes sound so horrible.

Also most of the naked are too expensive for me, I can get a low km cbr600f4i in the winter or maybe 3-4k.

That's my biggest problem lol, I want one that sounds good. And all the entry bikes sound so horrible.

Okay i got you. This is a mid-level option. Lightyears ahead of your 125 but you won't hang with the big boys quite yet.

FZ6R, it has an inline 4 like the super sports.

TFatOeb.jpg

Here it is with a slip on

[video=youtube;ODoeeBN0XrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODoeeBN0XrQ[/video]

Are you stuck on sport? Because any inline twin seems to not sound so great. For some reason V-twins sound much better though.

You're probably looking at paying 5-8k or more per year for insuring a SS. Your age and license both put you at a disadvantage in the GTA's insurance game. Start with a sport touring motorcycle for several years, and then upgrade to a SS. It's what I did.

My guess is you're going to wait - the cost of insurance will be prohibitive.

Don't rush things, move to a 300cc sport/standard and learn how to reach the limits on that bike. For most riders that takes a year or two, by then you'll have the chance to get your M. If you take a few track lessons and you practice and study a lot, you might have enough experience to enjoy a 600ss safely.

My guess is 75% of the 600ss riders I have met couldn't beat a good rider on a 250 Ninja on anything but a straight line drag. Take your time, learn the craft, then graduate when you peak your current ride.

Yeah but the sounds a big concern, I might get the fz6r, it doesn't look too bad and sounds amazing.

Most of the entry level bikes sound like that :D

Depends on your budget.

Try getting quotes for an FZ07.
I tried that myself. It was over 600 cc so I couldn't get it with my m2.
So I got myself a gsxr 600....go figure right

That's a great idea. Remember, it a more fun riding a small bike fast than riding a fast bike slow!

600's sound like weed wackers. Is that what you really want?

Back
Top Bottom