Your First Ride of 2018 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Your First Ride of 2018

Rode from Orangeville to Alliston today. 8* and nice and toasty on the FJR. Great bike for cooler weather. Good to be back on two wheels.

I was out today, 3rd time this week!! ;) Got a bit of a face tan with the sun.
Lot more riders out there then have been the past little while.

short ride to the coin wash
then a bit more to warm the clean chain
then home to put on a fresh coat of wax
and an oil change.....ready to go
come on temp

Today was the first ride this year that was more than a beeline to the forks and back. I wandered around Halton Hills for an hour.

I'm still waiting for the first 2018 ride. Wish I had a garage, would certainly make things easier.

Picked up my bike from work where I stored it for the winter on Saturday. A cool 4C 20 min ride home on the highway. Great to be back on the bike but looking forward to the weather rising. Also missing not having a garage in my new place. Will be building a car port in the next month or two.

Been out a handful of times this year. It is nice to have most of the salt off the roads in the GTA from all the rain late last week. The commute to work this morning was quite brutal as i couldn't feel my fingertips....should have stayed of the hwy. Commute home will be nice though as it's supposed to feel like 10C around 5-6pm :)

Been out a handful of times this year. It is nice to have most of the salt off the roads in the GTA from all the rain late last week. The commute to work this morning was quite brutal as i couldn't feel my fingertips....should have stayed of the hwy. Commute home will be nice though as it's supposed to feel like 10C around 5-6pm :)

Uhhh it was -3 before the windchill today, not even i went out in that.

You crazy bruh.

Uhhh it was -3 before the windchill today, not even i went out in that.

You crazy bruh.

Ya it was a bit nipply. Only cold part of my body were my hands. It paid off though....it's absolutely beautiful and I got to ride for an hour on my lunch :) Commute home should be nice too, it's warmed up and a lot of people have taken "Easter Monday" off as the roads are pretty open today

Back
Top Bottom