Anyone deliver? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone deliver?

Will it be plated and insured? Pretty risky these days if not. Do you have a tow hitch on your car? You can rent a trailer from U-Haul for $15 for a day.

Will it be plated and insured? Pretty risky these days if not. Do you have a tow hitch on your car? You can rent a trailer from U-Haul for $15 for a day.
Dont have a tow hitch. The bike will be plated and insured. Not really taking a chance having it on the street without.

Last edited:
Call toyhauler

Why not find someone to ride with you. There has to be a first day of riding, you can get from Hamilton to Mississauga on back streets -- why not start now? You might also pick up a few useful tips along the way.

buying a bike over the next week but not experienced on the highway. Anyone on here willing to ride or deliver from Hamilton to Mississauga?

I live in Mississauga. I don't mind riding it home for you on 2 conditions:

1) Weather is above 7*C and no rain forecasted
2) You buy me a hot chocolate after

Did you take the M1 Exit riding course last year? If you're comfortable with the clutch and balancing there's no real reason not to just ride it yourself. Just take it slow. I get being scared of dropping it but that possibility is there until you learn how to ride it properly anyways. However, it is kind of hard to fully relax when it's colder out.

Back
Top Bottom