Anybody own a Kawasaki Z750S ?? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anybody own a Kawasaki Z750S ??

I'm in the same boat... Looking for a 600-800 cc commuter bike... Bandit 650, fz6, sv650, z750 but they all seem to be pre 2007

Any other similar bikes that are a bit newer

I know the fz6r and the gsx-600f are replacement but for some reason not very appealing

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ok picked up a rough 2004 Z750 this morning. Needs tire chain sprockets clutch purch plus some more I’m sure. Starts runs drive and $1000 starting I took the risk.

Sorry in a hurry to get to family think better pic later. Stupid fingers. If you look closely you can see the brush marks :)

cbrfF9o.gif

Last edited:
OK few more pics of the beast. I was told to call ahead as he needed to get it out of the garage that it's stored in !! Showed up 20 minutes early. Outside frozen to the ground. It has been abused and needs lots. Positive is it fired right up and idled. The most problem matic is pittting on the forks but it is above the lower triple and minor. Tires, chain all from 2010. Date code on tires 21/10. Someone cut the tabs off the seat ?? idiots. Got to love the butcker home mechanics.

So needs to cert.

Tires: Thinking Shinko Podiums cheap $230 total plus install
Brake pads: Ebay all $50
Clutch perch or just switch $65 new, $25 used
Left switches or just choke. It's FI with choke $85 new
Chain sprocket kit. $130 +

Sometime later.

Redo forks.
Fix the ugly.
bigger screen.

V4SvEgH.gif

sZYD2CY.gif

TYBc4Ag.gif

YdQYRU1.gif

XMmvTL0.gif

Well my bad the seat is supposed to look like that. Missing the $3.50 bracket and bolt that holds it in. Ordered a few parts and pack of 5 key blanks. 5 for the price of one from the dealer.

So how many bikes are you working on/have now? lol

I'm down to four bikes all needing work plus 2 parts bikes. I have a buyer for the BSA. Four scooters one runs, one needs carb or choke fixed then the Triumph and Derbi. Then the 2005 Grizzly 660 ATV. Buyer for it once I sort the ownership. The Z750 will be my daily this season so it gets worked on now. Boss is off to spain for a week so working 24/7 I will be looking at a few bikes for sale as a lot. Needing work I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom