Belleville or Bancroft M1 exit test? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Belleville or Bancroft M1 exit test?

Jl93

Hey guys, I’m new to this. I just got my m1 and am getting a 2017 ninja 300. I was just wondering if anyone knows where the m1 exit tests take place in either location. I’m familiar with both areas and just want a heads up on where it will be, and where the road test portion will take place. If anyone can help me that would be great. I’m indecisive as to where I want to take the test. Most likely Bancroft, but I’d like to know about both places as I’ll be looking for the soonest date to get my m2. Thanks in advance!

in Belleville it's done downtown, Pinnacle and Station St area

there's an intersection that the instructor and a group of riders travel to
one at a time the riders are instructed to ride a small figure 8 course
instructor can view all the turns, stops, lane changes etc from the spot
takes maybe 2 minutes to complete

Last edited:
Great! I really appreciate the quick response! Im more familliar with Belleville and bu the sounds of it, ill be doing my m1 exit there! I just hate how poorly Belleville operates, feels like they’re slower then molasses hahah! Thanks again!

If you're new to bikes, and you want to pass and be a decent rider, then take a course. You won't be getting enough practice on your bike to pass a test, let alone stay alive on these roads. Nobody insures M1 riders.

Also, before you go out and spend alot of hard earned cash(can't finance without full insurance coverage) on a brand new bike, try an older cheaper one that you don't mind dropping.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom