Yoshimura Baffle wanted - ninja 300 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yoshimura Baffle wanted - ninja 300

Norcorider

Hi all,

I picked up a used Ninja 300 and it came with a carbon fibre Yohimura exhaust. The seller didn't have the stock exhaust and Yoshimura is bit louder to my ears.

If anyone has baffles for it, I would like to buy. Or if anyone has a stock exhaust in mint condition, I am willing to trade.

Please let me know.

P.s. if you saw a white ninja 300 on ellesmere Rd today, that was me riding it from seller's house.

Hi all,

I picked up a used Ninja 300 and it came with a carbon fibre Yohimura exhaust. The seller didn't have the stock exhaust and Yoshimura is bit louder to my ears.

If anyone has baffles for it, I would like to buy. Or if anyone has a stock exhaust in mint condition, I am willing to trade.

Please let me know.

P.s. if you saw a white ninja 300 on ellesmere Rd today, that was me riding it from seller's house.

"To maintain maximum sound and engine performance the muffler packing will need to be replaced at some time during the muffler’s life.
Yoshimura recommends repacking your muffler at least once a year. Failure to maintain the muffler packing may cause damage to the muffler and/or void the warranty. Regularly inspect the muffler body for discoloration, cracks, rattling, or other signs of wear caused by depleted muffler packing. "

I've got a stock exhaust...and I have a "baffle" from Yosh TRC that was on one of our old 250's... I can send pics tonight

By the way folks, below are the pics of the exhaust, in case anyone interested.

P.s. the bike came with an integrated tail light and fender eliminator, both of which I hated. And it think would have caused issues during safety inspection. I bought a stock fender with turn signals + tail light from Kijiji. Put the fender back, unplugged the integrated turn signals and plugged in oem signals. Led tail light actually looked better than oem, so left it as is connected.IMG_20180310_121358.jpgIMG-20180311-WA0009.jpgIMG-20180311-WA0002.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

You still need to pack the muffler. I prefer the stranded type, worked wonders on my Hindle.

You still need to pack the muffler. I prefer the stranded type, worked wonders on my Hindle.
Sorry DJM, I am a noob when it comes to custom exhausts. I like my vehicles stock. Why does it need packing, the bike has less than 900km on clock?

Doesn't it come packed out of the box?

If it does need it, where can I get it done, I surely can't do it myself?

Please bear with me while I learn all this stuff. :) Thanks!

Sorry DJM, I am a noob when it comes to custom exhausts. I like my vehicles stock. Why does it need packing, the bike has less than 900km on clock?

Doesn't it come packed out of the box?

If it does need it, where can I get it done, I surely can't do it myself?

Please bear with me while I learn all this stuff. :) Thanks!

yes it should come packed when new

packing material can be purchased from many sources, shop around, see who sells the Yosh exhaust and they will probably have the packing material

you can do it yourself.....

How to Pack....

[video=youtube;DPalKe6nYIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPalKe6nYIk[/video]

packing - https://fortnine.ca/en/yoshimura-pr...MIqP6zrN7p2QIVXrbACh3xxgprEAQYAiABEgKCtvD_BwE

FortNine has all sorts of packing so look for your specific need...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom