House of Commons petition on folding knives | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House of Commons petition on folding knives

yep, better add pocket chainsaw to the list, a fella could drop and quarter you with one of those real quick.

Slow precedence... Take your guns take, your knives. Take your manhood.

Does a one armed person get an exception to the assisted open knife laws?
Doubtful, but I bet that reasoning would be the best way to blow holes in such a stupid law.

Wait a minute, you mean my awesome Klein folding knife will be banned now? Baaaawhwawhawhawhawhawhaaaaaa.

you'll have to pry this from my cold dead hands, awesome knife with one hand operation

see 8 second mark....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyXnDQl8JXY

Notice that he has to wear gloves? Had a friend go into a knife store, cut himself, and bleed everywhere.
The owners were not impressed, and asked him to leave, because he was scaring away all the customers.

Notice that he has to wear gloves? Had a friend go into a knife store, cut himself, and bleed everywhere.
The owners were not impressed, and asked him to leave, because he was scaring away all the customers.

That's why they're not allowed into the country anymore. You might cut yourself with it. It'll be a burden on society.

Last edited:
it's a God Given right to carry an easy to open knife
don't let the atheist, humanist, homosexuals erode your rights !

has nothing to do with personal safety
their goal is to neuter all Real Men
and make them estrogen pumping pussy bois

Last edited:
it's a God Given right to carry an easy to open knife
don't let the atheist, humanist, homosexuals erode your rights !

has nothing to do with personal safety
their goal is to neuter all Real Men
and make them estrogen pumping pussy bois
You got that right!

Don't start going all Poe's law on me

Sorry, I'm no longer allowed to talk in this discussion any more, since I'm left handed and these knives are right handed.

But if I could, I'd say that it might be a way to criminalize homelessness, as many street people are armed.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm no longer allowed to talk in this discussion any more, since I'm left handed and these knives are right handed.

Leatherman use to make knives with a finger lever on the spine. Can use it with right or lefthand and it's much faster to open than the thumb stud. Convenient for me as I use a knife with either hand. You can probably still find them in stock.

40814135331_8bc12bb0c1_b.jpg

26944523058_f7e67aaa42_b.jpg

It tends to be the higher or lower end read more or way less expensive ones though. Much like mice. Anyways, I've figured out how to open one with my right hand now, so we're good.

What about box cutters? They can be opened one handed.

What about when I'm 30' in the air hanging on and trying to cut something at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom