Opinions | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Opinions

Dang man the seller is not willing to write the bill of sale for cheaper then he is selling the bike. He said if that's a dealer breaker for me then oh well. Geez that's a tough one. Just called service ontario and they said if they don't like the price given they can investigate and ask the owner what he sold it for. If that's the case and he won't write it for cheaper I can only assume he would contact them back to tell them...

I can think of way better ways to save money then tax evasion, and yes he's correct if you produce a receipt for a deceptive low price they can tell you how much you are going to pay based on their own estimation.

:agave: be a good little Canadian and pay your due taxes.

Last edited:
Lol I'm not Canadian I just live here...

I just don't understand why anyone would care, especially if that breaks the deal...

Lol I'm not Canadian I just live here...
I just don't understand why anyone would care, especially if that breaks the deal...

:dontknow: maybe he's a patriot and doesn't like to see his country being scammed?

Lol I would say they are scamming. The original owner paid tax it should be done. However, they are double triple dipping by charging tax on subsequent sales.

It's all good I told the guy although I don't understand why it is his choice 100% and I have to respect it...

Lol I would say they are scamming. The original owner paid tax it should be done. However, they are double triple dipping by charging tax on subsequent sales.

It's all good I told the guy although I don't understand why it is his choice 100% and I have to respect it...
Pretty sure there is an official tax protest process that can be attempted.

If you look into it closely you will find that sooner or later the government gets All of yer money! and land 'ownership' is a misnomer because when you start looking into things like mineral rights, building permits and municipal codes, you don't really own the land you just own the right to pay taxes on it. At the end of the day, Canada is still the only country I would ever want to live in but being a 4th. generation Canadian I am comfortably bias.

Welcome to Canada :alien: if you don't love it here feel free to find somewhere better, I hear there is a long lineup of other displaced people wanting to call it home.

Been here since 06 and it's working for the family and myself. In the end it is what it is right.

I have an android box so I save money there instead of using cable so I guess I am ahead of the game...

Been here since 06 and it's working for the family and myself. In the end it is what it is right.
I have an android box so I save money there instead of using cable so I guess I am ahead of the game...
:thumbup:
make good use of our healthcare system, we lose a ton of money there but it keeps a lot of people employed who would probably starve to death or freeze in the dark if they had to actually be productive.

:dontknow: maybe he's a patriot and doesn't like to see his country being scammed?

Good one bud! Service Ontario is such a patriotic institution and HST is the cornerstone of the free world! You should voluntarily send them some cash to make up for all the filthy, flag burning, queen hating asswipes like me who don't like paying a made up fee over and over again on used items, in a private sale, that the government should have no business sticking their nose into.

I just read some posts here about it.

I'm just at a loss why would you kill a deal on something so ridiculous like this. I couldn't care less what someone wants a bill of sale for. Hell the gov got their money already on the initial purchase and probably the other times it's was sold...

Dammit!

If you have ever been burnt by the CRA you will do everything possible to make sure it never happens again.

Back
Top Bottom