2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

The rule is that the location has to be somewhere safe. (and on a road, not trail) I don't think it should ever be assumed that the location is safe. You need to use your own judgement at the time you are there to decide where to safely park.

I don't think anyone has ever been questioned when the location of the tag isn't exactly the same as the original. My impression is that it's preferable to reproduce the shot with your own bike, but proving that you were there is good enough

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
+1 all of this

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Old:
Pickering GO Station East Lot. Bayly and Sandy Beach, Pickering.
XWcouiP.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These posts were in the middle of the street. Are you saying that’s safe? Lol... we already face enough danger on the roads when we’re not taking pictures in the middle of busy streets.

The location should be assumed to be safe, how could it not??? Also after my 526 post it was questioned whether my tag was legitimate because I didn’t post the exact location (due to it being literally on a busy street) common buddy.

What point are you trying to make here?

Just refrain from making posts in the middle of streets that are busy. Is that too much to ask jeff96 and anterbae?

Last edited:
OLD: Keswick Christian Church. 2 Old Homestead Road, Keswick
KhT5DYs.jpg

Last edited:
These posts were in the middle of the street. Are you saying that’s safe? Lol... we already face enough danger on the roads when we’re not taking pictures in the middle of busy streets.

The location should be assumed to be safe, how could it not??? Also after my 526 post it was questioned whether my tag was legitimate because I didn’t post the exact location (due to it being literally on a busy street) common buddy.

What point are you trying to make here?

Just refrain from making posts in the middle of streets that are busy. Is that too much to ask jeff96 and anterbae?
Hey Chad, I think you have been well understood by all. If/when another time happens where you don't feel it to be safe to get a tag due to bike positioning or general location, post it and let us know. Typically in that case, the old tagger would be required to post another one or a picture from farther away (as you've done) from the new tagger is acceptable and preferred. Again, keeping everyone safe playing this game is important!!
We've had someone get hit before going between tags, let's not repeat that.

Old: Humber River at Home Smith Park Rd off Dundas St., Etobicoke

3151b896e43752f1c0c77c7693481821.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OLD: Bethel Chapel on Britannia Rd west of Cedar Springs, Burlington
GJ9ETxP.jpg

Nice bit of road along Britannia west from Guelph Line.

Old: Hidden Lake Golf Club, 1137 1 Side Rd, Burlington

beeac9727b94d26af8124827d68990c7.jpg

Was the forum down ??? Couldn’t post the new tag earlier.

New:

eea49b135ca9b191ae77943057e867bf.jpg

It has been acting funky all day. Desktop seemed ok though.

Sent from the Moon!

Standings as of Sunday midnight:
TagsPlayer
57sburns
32anterabae
22Robbo
18Geeser
13Evon
11Mango Rider
8Evoex
8chadsterq
87inthe6
6Fz750 Rider
6Jayell
6jeff96
2alekomotto
2Joe Bass
2Balrog
1IssaPrince
1Jet On Rails
1Aens
1zoo
1EastYork3
Something tells me we will be going well into November this year.

Last edited:
Something tells me we will be going well into November this year.
Thanks for keeping track of this! I hope you're right on this. Well actually, I hope you're wrong, I hope we're going into December.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Old:
Bronte Creek Trail, 2010 Old Burloak Dr, north of 403, Burlington.
OrYIVNO.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom