2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

OLD: Upper Middle Road and Eighth Line, Oakville
lWomDmA.jpg

Sent from my BBF100-2 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Old: Lorne Park Estates Whittier Crescent, Mississauga

24a2f63a0b56071223b65b243afdd728.jpg

Sent from the Moon!

Umm uh oh... hey gang...

Now that I look at @Robbo tag again, and my tag, I am not sure I got the exact location??

Judges...

I've seen people post further away than that from other tags and it passes. If the point is to ride, I don't see what the problem could be with this.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Umm uh oh... hey gang...

Now that I look at @Robbo tag again, and my tag, I am not sure I got the exact location??

Judges...
Until you mentioned it, I didn't notice that the signs were different.
Imho, it seems that neighborhood might get a little antsy if random motorcyclists keep showing up, so I would say we let it slide. Again, just my $0.02

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Umm uh oh... hey gang...

Judges...

Yep it was the Tennyson Ave entrance a bit further up the road at the traffic light opposite the gas station(there are two). No big deal. Honestly, I don’t see how they get away with putting those signs up. They are public roads not private property. I think they put them up decades ago to stop people driving through the neighbourhood to look at the big houses.

Intermission over...back to the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old: Downey's strawberry and apple farm
13707 Heart Lake Rd, Inglewood
1933f3b9c4f3e753ddb6639b321c8221.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Too funny! I passed that place this morning, otherwise I'd have no clue where it is.

Back
Top Bottom