2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 49 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

OLD: Just Drums. 137 Willowdale Avenue.
eCIvXoC.jpg

Old:

Glen Gould Studio, John n Front, Toronto.
86Gzc9r.jpg

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love this thread. From downtown Toronto the Lake Simcoe in the same day. Best excuse to get out and ride!

Old: Lake Simcoe Arms Restaurant, 21089 Dalton Rd, Sutton

dda103680858746650ad0f779b389b2e.jpg

It is chilly, and my heated grips are not working well.

Sent from the Moon!

Old: Amazing Party & Costume Inc, 923 Oxford St, Etobicoke

? has been taken down

063ec19cbfd7b83150d2ffc94b07689a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old: Amazing Party & Costume Inc, 923 Oxford St, Etobicoke

Nicely done, seems like today might be the last of the nice* riding days! :( Would have grabbed this after work myself if you hadn't already got there. :D
*Note this doesn't make it the last riding day, but every morning lately is a reminder that I need warmer riding gloves! :D

Nicely done, seems like today might be the last of the nice* riding days! :( Would have grabbed this after work myself if you hadn't already got there. :D
*Note this doesn't make it the last riding day, but every morning lately is a reminder that I need warmer riding gloves! :D

I had some errands to run this aft so figured might as well go on the bike and head in the complete opposite direction that I need to go...and pick up the tag first ?.

Did you happen to make it out to any Wolfpack games this summer? The one and only game I went to was the Million Pound Match. Too bad they lost. Would have been amazing to make it to Super League.

Happy Friday ?

I had some errands to run this aft so figured might as well go on the bike and head in the complete opposite direction that I need to go...and pick up the tag first .

Did you happen to make it out to any Wolfpack games this summer? The one and only game I went to was the Million Pound Match. Too bad they lost. Would have been amazing to make it to Super League.

Happy Friday

Uuuuuuugh the Million Pound game! I wish I could say we were robbed but the score reflected the match-up. London really did their homework! That being said, Toronto deserves to be in Super League way more than London, just look at the rest of the season. Didn't help that we lost Liam Kay five minutes into the Super 8s. Still, to even make the Million Pound game in only your second season is a massive accomplishment! I think I made it to about half the home games this year-not the MP because I already had Thanksgiving plans, which in the end was probably for the best. Oh well, on to next season!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom