Where does the time go!? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where does the time go!?

Wouldn't the same "issue" arise for a regular bicycle? They're fully capable of reaching 40km/h (with more effort obviously)

The e-bikes I'm talking about are the Pedal-assist bikes.

A year or so a guy on a push bike killed a lady in Mississauga, getting charged with hit and run. Don't know where that ended up, but yeah technically not much different than an e-bike or pedelec. Some house policies cover off property issues but I have a concern if it is a motorized vehicle and would want it confirmed by the insurer IN WRITING.

The minute it has a motor and wheels the insurers have a fit. If they aren't covered getting coverage might not be that easy considering the total lack of rules and enforcement, DUI, underage, carrying passenger, sidewalk riding, modifications etc.

I know my house policy used to cover small boats under 25 HP or so. E stuff I don't know.

Wow thanks guys for all the responses! I'm still up in the air, and will definitely miss it. But if I barely have time to ride, paying the insurance seems silly, and keeping the bike in storage for 1-2 years (or more) may not be the best thing for the bike...but I haven't really researched it yet.

Will see in the next few weeks if it goes up for sale, as it may be time to try something new regardless. I do like the look of the new Honda Rebel 500...as they look the right size for me. Small cruisers are great. Love the HD Iron 883 but haven't really seen much in the 5k price range....maybe the Yamaha Bolt...that one looks cool and have read decent reviews about it also.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom