in which months do most used motorcycle sales occur (private deals) ? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

in which months do most used motorcycle sales occur (private deals) ?

Agreed. Just looked at the advert and photos aren't the greatest. Give it a bath and take it out on to the street. Borrow someone else's phone/camera if that's all you're working with. Photograph everything and add more photos in a Dropbox folder. That way you can use more photos than the few that kijiji allows.

Obviously not everyone can make photos like this but here's an example of full coverage so there is no surprises for the buyer when they get there.: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ejqrmzg00cledt7/AAD2hOEKvj6dyE9joA1PB4QEa?dl=0
Sold that bike first week of February and had lots of real interest. Obviously lots of random email bull too.
Wow those look great! Thank you for the tips. Will do once weather gets a little better.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll need to wait till the weather gets better to click better pics. Backyard is very muddy because of the melted snow and battery is still on tender. Difficult to wash it and ride it or even walk it to the street at the moment. Worst case, I'll do that in April.

Edit: I removed some of the bad pics, and simplified the description. Bike has a 2 owner history, but 1st owner sold it to me almost brand new due to an illness. Didn't want to mention all of this on the ad. Price dropped. Appreciate the suggestions!

I hear you man, it can be a battle this time of year trying to sell something that's kind of in storage. The ad looks a lot better with the couple pics from last season and reads easier. There doesn't seem to be a ton of your model bike on the market so it should go. Good luck selling it!

I hear you man, it can be a battle this time of year trying to sell something that's kind of in storage. The ad looks a lot better with the couple pics from last season and reads easier. There doesn't seem to be a ton of your model bike on the market so it should go. Good luck selling it!

Thanks! Took a page from @Owen's book and created a new ad with better pics and a link to dropbox with more pics. I don't have a DSLR but this will have to do. Atleast no more nasty muddy pics and fallen fence. This will have to do for now, till weather gets warmer.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1337667288

Back
Top Bottom