How To Die Tutorial | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How To Die Tutorial

So, he will be having NO fun while he is locked up. As for "new" videos on his Youtube channel, apparently it is all older footage, his account is being "managed" while he is away.

Hopefully that's the case. Also saw an older video where he crashed his CBR, so looks like it's been at least twice so far.

Ride "differently" LOL. Did you see all the traffic and the near hits? If he hit you would you still be apologizing for his "different" riding? It's not his riding, it's where he's doing it that's the problem. He belongs on a track not a public road.
I didn't apologize for anyone, I said I don't condone it. Remember to point it up so the girls don't see! This guy was news last year.

Hopefully that's the case. Also saw an older video where he crashed his CBR, so looks like it's been at least twice so far.

Only surprising thing is that he hasn't crashed more than that. Given how many close calls he has had with guard rails and oncoming vehicles. Hopefully, if and when he crosses that center line for the last time it is a big rig oncoming rather than a sedan full of a family. Ride as you want all the time, as long as it is a deserted spot where the ability to maim or kill others is ZERO.

He will have a tough go of it, when he gets out. US companies LOVE veterans, but he will be toxic having been convicted of what he has, plus a dishonorable discharge. Unless, he has the ability to start his own business.

As for "new" videos on his Youtube channel, apparently it is all older footage, his account is being "managed" while he is away.

Unless, he has the ability to start his own business.

See comment above yours - his YouTube channel IS his business/employment right now which is without a doubt why he has someone so carefully curating "New" (recycled) content on it to keep his subscribers entertained and engaged.

Without a doubt when he gets out he'll hop right back on his bike, make a big "I'm back!" video chock full of stupidity and re-engage all that membership who's been patiently waiting..and the YouTube paycheques will continue to roll in.

Hopefully when he does meet his end he does it into an inanimate object, not the "front of a big rig" as was mentioned. As someone who drives one of those and has, over the several decades I've been behind the wheel of one, had a few close calls with nearly ending someone else's life (entirely through absolutely ZERO fault of my own), it can really **** you up in the head. Some innocent driver doesn't need over his head for the rest of his life.

I thought youtube had basically demonetized everything and was now impossible to make any money on it?

Mmmm..i thought they were just being more vigilant about copyrighted music etc and made it harder to become a partner.

I thought youtube had basically demonetized everything and was now impossible to make any money on it?

You have to have over a certain number of subscribers and monthly hits. Pretty sure this guy fits the requirements and is still well monetized.

At the very least it may help supplement his Burger King paycheque.

This kinda stuff gets under my skin. Totally get the need for thrills and speed and having a great time.

I believe most of us have encountered on many occasions other drivers that have put us in danger. We might have even done a bone head move ourselves from time to time.

But this is just stupid. And it’s taking a lot for granted. We expect others to share the road and do it responsibly.

I love seeing or riding a bike and exiting a corner in a power wheelie. But do it where it doesn’t put others in danger or if you lose control, it doesn’t put yourself at harm to others.

This guy gives riders a bad rep.

Not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But yet by posting his channel on the most popular canadian motorcycle website you have given him thousands of clicks. Way to show him.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom