FortNine FAST shipping! | GTAMotorcycle.com

FortNine FAST shipping!

-JERICHO-

Site Supporter
I ordered a battery yesterday just after noon, and it arrived this morning. I find that amazingly ridiculous. I called around to several shops in the GTA and they were all asking for much more for the same exact product. Some of them were making jokes how they couldn't keep these things in stock, and would need to order which would take at least 1 or 2 days. They also wanted a premium of between $30-$60+, and I would have to waste gas/time to drive out there to pick it up, this was free shipping and it didn't take half a month to get here! FortNine was THE cheapest and obviously the speed at which it was delivered confounds me.. in a good way. :D

The battery that I purchased from F9 was $5 more than that site. Never heard of SaskBattery, but I'll bookmark for future reference. I really wanted a battery for that nice day we just had but I wasn't willing to overpay for something as ubiquitous as this. I guess if I use that site as a reference I over payed by 5 bucks.. I'm fine with it. I got a F9 sticker with my order.. :D

Back
Top Bottom