Luckiest Rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

Luckiest Rider

Hopefully that wheelie he just came down from was worth it.

Super lucky though. It's hard to fathom the sequence of events that went on that let him walk away from that.

I have to agree. There's about 20 feet between the landing gear and the rear wheels. Sliding right through is James Bond stuff. That is one very, very lucky man.

BTW, what kind of bike was that? KTM? Nasty tank slapper on that thing. Might want to tell the people who own them to watch out.

Edit: Truck has wind deflectors too. Talk about horseshoes.

Last edited:
I have to agree. There's about 20 feet between the landing gear and the rear wheels. Sliding right through is James Bond stuff. That is one very, very lucky man.

BTW, what kind of bike was that? KTM? Nasty tank slapper on that thing. Might want to tell the people who own them to watch out.

Edit: Truck has wind deflectors too. Talk about horseshoes.

2011ish Z1000

Wow... First he dodged getting crushed by the semi, then he lucked out after sliding out and not being hit by a vehicle in the next lane(s) over.
What do we say to the god of death?

Hopefully that wheelie he just came down from was worth it.

In the description of the video he claims "NO I DIDN'T WHEELIE".

Yeah, sure. There's a reason the video starts just moments before the wobble starts.

His other videos have wheelies and such in them.

Lucky guy for sure, he should buy a lottery ticket.

A true miracle I'm alive... Luckely I was wearing my riding gear, so my road rash was very minor. No broken bones, no concussion. I'm truly blessed to walk away. Please ride safe everyone, you don't walk away from an accident like this twiceEDIT: How did I get the wobbles? NO I DIDN'T WHEELIE. I was merging onto the freeway, checking traffic while I ventured over to the carpool lane. When I got next to the carpool lane, I check if it was clear again, then merged in while quickly accelerating in first gear. When I got up to enough speed to pass traffic (Traffic was doing 75-80 MPH) I changed into second gear (where the clip starts). First mistake I made was having my weight WAY too far back on the bike while accelerating, that mixed with the extremely bumpy freeway and the acceleration of the bike caused the front wheel to go extremely light. Thus causing the violent speed wobbles.

Will definitely get enough money for another bike + steering dampener within the few weeks with this video. Almost at 1mill views after 3 days

I'll buy that guy's shoes and walk around in 'em for a while, bet they'll be better than rabbit's feet

Real question is, will he learn anything?

Back
Top Bottom