Looking for a few riders to help launch our helmet audio product...free swag included | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a few riders to help launch our helmet audio product...free swag included

Hi guys, we are a Toronto-based tech wearable startup developing audio and communications products for sports. We just launched our Domio product (www.domiosports.com) into the ski/snow market, and will be launching it into the bike market this spring. We are looking for a few sport bike riders that would love to be featured on our site and marketing products. We'll need about an hour of your time on any warm days over the next few weeks to take pics with our product. Only ask that you have a helmet in great condition so it looks great in pics. You'll get a Domio for your time. Sounds great on bike helmets! Please DM me if interested.

Last edited:
Looks like a good thing, however you might get some push back from the ones that govern what can and cannot be attached to a motorcycle helmet, we get pulled over for attaching a GoPro camera, so I don't think your device will be any different in the eyes of the law...

I am all for free swag, but this just might not work out....

looks like a great idea
very curious to hear how well it works
I can't wear earbuds with a helmet

looks very interesting and if it actually works for motorcycles, i'd def get one since speakers dont always sit properly or arnt loud enough.
Just wondering how well it'll work with the wind noise added at higher speeds.

I know Chase on 2 wheels reviewed a similar product and IIRC at city speeds it was pretty good. I'm curious to know how it handles with plugs in.

Looks like a good thing, however you might get some push back from the ones that govern what can and cannot be attached to a motorcycle helmet, we get pulled over for attaching a GoPro camera, so I don't think your device will be any different in the eyes of the law...

I am all for free swag, but this just might not work out....

well it can be side mounted from what i can see... which makes it similar to the sena.

top mount issue would be with hinderance to the faceshield...at least that what cops had told me as i was wearing my side mounted action cam....

for safety purpose though, anything that makes the rounds surface not round and smooth anymore is a danger if you are to slide but its a risk that you have to accept taking

for safety purpose though, anything that makes the rounds surface not round and smooth anymore is a danger if you are to slide but its a risk that you have to accept taking

I wouldn't be happy with the domio cemented to the helmet as it's pretty big, but it looks like there are just 2 tiny brackets that would remain attached in a crash and the box would bugger off with a glancing blow.

It doesn't look like it has any communication capacity, i.e. rider to rider or group of riders, rider to passenger, gps/phone to rider. If it did, it would need to be able to be paired with Sena/Scala devices if it wants to get a foothold in that market. Some form of mike would need to be added.

For me, it looks like it serves to limited a function if it will only have the options available to the ski model.

Back
Top Bottom