Mayhem Between Bikers & Massachusetts State Police | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mayhem Between Bikers & Massachusetts State Police

Saw this on FB, but was cut off not showing the person riding away & no background info...

Time for the police to start shooting these ****ers! Lesson them good! Pieces of **** millennial criminals! Crush em! LOLZ! Thanks.

A trooper shot and wounded a Randolph man and five people were arrested after a chaotic scene involving dozens of people riding off-road bikes and all-terrain-vehicles dangerously on Interstate 93, state police said.

Exit 18 on Interstate-93 southbound near Albany Street was closed for several hours Saturday night after the police-involved shooting.

The shooting and arrests occurred as authorities were responding to numerous 911 calls from motorists and witnesses reporting a large group of masked riders recklessly doing “wheelies” across the city and causing traffic dangers, state police said.

“Approximately 25 to 35 people were riding off-road bikes, motorcycles, and ATVs in a reckless manner in Boston,” Massachusetts State Police
Read more at https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0c_1519605037#lDJ1vGWiU1HAIhLl.99

you know nobody got the balls to do that in the nanny state of canada

you know nobody got the balls to do that in the nanny state of canada

This is sarcastic right? lol

I really do hope this kind of **** stops.

Pretty smart of the Boston police to set the trap on a ramp with 3 foot curbs so the bikers were trapped when they came around the corner.
Watch the videos the only guy that got his bike over the curb stone was on a scooter.

Pretty smart of the Boston police to set the trap on a ramp with 3 foot curbs so the bikers were trapped when they came around the corner.
Watch the videos the only guy that got his bike over the curb stone was on a scooter.

Ride of the 6ix - On scooters.

Wonder what transpired in the incident where one of the bikers got shot in the foot by a cop. I can't see someone being shot in the foot for any reason other than to make a point.

油井緋色;2548925 said:
This is sarcastic right? lol

I really do hope this kind of **** stops.

partially, we all judge and call the americans stupid from our morally superior high ground, and sometimes they do engage in stupid behaviour(gun culture, or cheap motorcycle insurance for kids on race bikes) but at the same time I cant help but be jealous of or admire their freedoms

after all thats what freedom really is, the ability to choose between doing the smart thing or the stupid thing. Like democracy, sometimes you get it wrong and elect a retard(trump or Trudeau) but its better to **** up once in a while and have freedom, rather than not having a choice at all(because you might make the wrong choice)

partially, we all judge and call the americans stupid from our morally superior high ground, and sometimes they do engage in stupid behaviour(gun culture, or cheap motorcycle insurance for kids on race bikes) but at the same time I cant help but be jealous of or admire their freedoms

FWIW, Insurance is also cheap in BC/AB/QC for new, young, riders on SuperSports, but stupid **** on bikes doesn't happen there often.

after all thats what freedom really is, the ability to choose between doing the smart thing or the stupid thing. Like democracy, sometimes you get it wrong and elect a retard(trump or Trudeau) but its better to **** up once in a while and have freedom, rather than not having a choice at all(because you might make the wrong choice)

But didn't we have a group of guys on the 401 doing this exact thing? lol

What freedoms are you dreaming of?

What freedoms are you dreaming of?

Guns and cheap insurance on a gixxer bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

油井緋色;2548937 said:
But didn't we have a group of guys on the 401 doing this exact thing? lol

They did burnouts but weren’t crazy enough to jump over curbs and actually run from the cops in the opposing direction of the traffic, that kinda **** you only see in the states. Also they have term limits on their president, prime minister can be elected in theory an infinite amount of times

They did burnouts but weren’t crazy enough to jump over curbs and actually run from the cops in the opposing direction of the traffic, that kinda **** you only see in the states. Also they have term limits on their president, prime minister can be elected in theory an infinite amount of times

Fight or flight reactions have nothing to do with US vs Canada. Trap any living being and you have a potential problem. That is one of the reasons given for letting event like ride for the 6ix continue while collecting evidence and then picking off individuals later. They number of bikes taking off at 200+ km/h if the police tried to contain the group would be much more dangerous then their slow speed wheelies.

Freedom only works in conjunction with responsibility.

Mayhem Between Bikers & Massachusetts State Police

We only seem to be heavy on the responsibility and light on the other thing

Re: Mayhem Between Bikers & Massachusetts State Police

Don't confuse freedom with anarchy. There are rules with freedom.

Those idiots are just that...idiots that happen to be on bikes....same as the ones doing the "ride of the 6".

Re: Mayhem Between Bikers & Massachusetts State Police

Don't confuse freedom with anarchy. There are rules with freedom.

Those idiots are just that...idiots that happen to be on bikes....same as the ones doing the "ride of the 6".

I just want to be able to ride the new sexy fireblade i saw at the show and not paying stupid money in insurance...:(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom