Hey. Be careful out there today | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hey. Be careful out there today

Is it weird that my tire pressure hasn't dropped since filling it in Sept? lol

Mine never change, but then again, I have tubed tires on both bikes which are not susceptible whatsoever to the infamous rim leak.

zuSMm3n.jpg
Pretty sure that's eastern Europe.

Pretty sure that's eastern Europe.
The company that originally posted it is based in England, so I wouldn't be surprised. Note the streetcar in the picture. Their logo is down the left hand side. Then again, the ice and snow are just thawing off of the roads, here, and they look pretty close in spots.

Actually i was being honest! I went south on VP and north of Eglington the road was pretty good, as soon as i crossed the intersection it tanked big time. :(

Really? Could have told me it's Hamilton, and I'd believe it
I believe people don't think there's enough to complain about in the world so they make stuff up like this, mostly to validate their prejudices.

But feel free to post up a pic of a street like that from Canada to prove me wrong.

But feel free to post up a pic of a street like that from Canada to prove me wrong.

If I happen to go through a certain stretch of Colborne tomorrow I'll be happy to provide that requested photo. It's actually *worse* than that.

Not that uncommon honestly. There's a few stretches of the 401 between here and Trenton that are pretty bad now for that matter.

Last edited:

Have you seen Sheppard East? Yikes.

I believe people don't think there's enough to complain about in the world so they make stuff up like this, mostly to validate their prejudices.

An easy enough request on most streets in Hamilton that are more than a couple years old. I know the MTOhp guys say "eyes up", but riding the last few days playing dodge the pothole, I've spent more time with my eyes on the road rather than up. Even my truck is taking a beating. and the newspaper reports that legal claims against the city are at an all-time high.

This is main street west, photo courtesy of CBC. Bus drivers have filed work refusals on this street.
main-street-west.jpg

Also Main street west
B8871412Z.1_20180227140258_000_G7O3G1EP.3-0_Super_Portrait.jpg

This is Burlington street, I work on Burlington street, so this is an unavoidable part of my commute.
burlington-street-east-footage.png

Note that the right lane here that looks nice, is a seldom used lane, I believe it may end or turn up ahead if it's where I think it is.

Last edited:
Here's a montreal picture
montreal-potholes-evelyn-reid.jpg

Winnipeg
potholes.jpg

Sudbury
1297388228335_ORIGINAL.jpg

Need more? It could go on all night with the power of the google machine lol

Back
Top Bottom