Bell rant | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bell rant

Scuba Steve

Site Supporter
What is wrong with this company they offer deals on thier website then say they dont offer them. To quote the agent i know about the plan but i cant offer it and have no way of contacting the department that can. The other departments say the same worlds worst company. And complete false advertising

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

in a country that allows quasi-monopolies
there is no incentive to actually run a CS program

competition in the Canadian phone industry
is to see how poorly you can treat customers
while getting as much dough out of them as possible
while maintaining an acceptable rate of subscriber loss

I wish I had kept track of the number of calls I had to make to transfer a phone number to a business colleague. Calling Bell reps idiots would be an insult to idiots. A year later and they still can't stop screwing up.

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with makes Rogers look like the best company ever. Wasted hours then say we cant do that it is another dept who tells you to go back to the first but they are not allowed to talk to each other. Cancelled with them will file a CRTC complaint.

How about you complain so much about the mess that a person actually gives you their direct email address so you can keep everyone on track for a resolution. You email the person with another screw up and get an auto response that the address you wrote to isn't checked.

Back
Top Bottom