New rider, M2, upgrading to 600cc, who to call? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider, M2, upgrading to 600cc, who to call?

Thanks for everyones input, but I’m not too concerned about the $3700 a year. Everyone is different financially, and I happen to be in a place where I can comfortably afford it, and still save plenty of money.

Good for you, just remember just because you can afford the payments doesnt mean its a financially smart decision. I was in the exact same boat as you a few years ago paying $340/month on insurance because I could afford it, until a few months in I realized Im just pissing money away for practically nothing in return. Sold the bike bought a gsxs 750 and reduced my payments to a third of what it was, saved/invested the rest

Good for you, just remember just because you can afford the payments doesnt mean its a financially smart decision. I was in the exact same boat as you a few years ago paying $340/month on insurance because I could afford it, until a few months in I realized Im just pissing money away for practically nothing in return. Sold the bike bought a gsxs 750 and reduced my payments to a third of what it was, saved/invested the rest

Agreed. If we could ride in nice warm weather for most of the year i'd consider it but 6-7 months at most? ehh..nah

Agreed. If we could ride in nice warm weather for most of the year i'd consider it but 6-7 months at most? ehh..nah

It may not be nice and warm for a few month out of each year, but I’ve road every month since getting my
bike in September and enjoyed every moment of it, even if I couldn’t feel my fingers.
The way I justify it, I don’t drink, smoke, do any hobbies/sports that cost more than $10 a month (gym), so why not enjoy myself a little on a bike that I’ll definitely enjoy.

It may not be nice and warm for a few month out of each year, but I’ve road every month since getting my
bike in September and enjoyed every moment of it, even if I couldn’t feel my fingers.
The way I justify it, I don’t drink, smoke, do any hobbies/sports that cost more than $10 a month (gym), so why not enjoy myself a little on a bike that I’ll definitely enjoy.

You say a few but realistically it's about 5 months haha.

It's your money man, go nuts.

even if I couldn’t feel my fingers.

Never a good idea to be riding a motorcycle when you can't feel your fingers, much less a SS.

Get some better gear.

Never a good idea to be riding a motorcycle when you can't feel your fingers, much less a SS.

Get some better gear.

It’s not that I can’t feel them, it’s just I’d rather not feel them
because of how cold they are.
I just bought some brand new $250 Five long cuff leather gloves a couple months ago and they help out with the cold, but I definitely need to invest in some heated ones.

Welcome to gsxr life. Were we get all the guys, because girls don't give a ****** about motorcycles.
3680414e4bc8d5ba0e6d5ed9b308b9c4.jpg

idk if srs but you know little about women if you actually think they care about what you drive/ride

idk if srs but you know little about women if you actually think they care about what you drive/ride
I think you need to reread his post. He said " welcome to the gsxr life where we get all the GUYS because girls don't care about motorcycles".
So his point was that woman don't care if you ride a cool bike.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom