Hamilton to Halifax/St. John's | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hamilton to Halifax/St. John's

If you are not on a tight schedule then go to North Bay ( either back roads or slab ) and head up through Quebec to Rouen Noranda and then across the northern Trane sCanada. Down to Mt Tremblant then east north of all the cities.
Catch Parc Morrisey ( fantastic road ) for sure and the area around Saguenay. Stay on the North Shore to the ferry then do the Gaspé - do the US on the return trip

Agreed. I had a guy push a fight on me in my early twenties. I guess I "won" because I got charged with assault and still can't enter the US. Lucky me.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Does any of that pardon / amnesty stuff work for you? I know a pardon in Canada does't mean squat to the USA but there have to some conditions of forgiveness.

Last edited:
At this point yes, a pardon is all I need. If I enter the US without it and get caught, they will now have a record of it and I would require a pardon here and a "pardon" (of sorts) in the US. That means a visit with Homeland security.
Much easier to avoid the us until I have all my ducks in a row here.
It's not hard, it's a simple assault from 25 years ago, no trouble since.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I confirm that the 40 or the 20 in quebec are boring as fak. But Quebec city is a nice place to stop and visit real quick (in Old Quebec). Gives a nice little Euro feel and food can be quite delicious.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom