HD V-Rod dead ? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HD V-Rod dead ?

HD is on the list for trade tariffs internationally (+25%) if Trump goes ahead with steel/aluminum tariffs on non-US steel/aluminum.

HD is on the list for trade tariffs internationally (+25%) if Trump goes ahead with steel/aluminum tariffs on non-US steel/aluminum.

I think that's just the Europeans. Canada is likely to hit back with something else.

I think that's just the Europeans. Canada is likely to hit back with something else.

Pretty sure there are already heavy taxes on HD in many EU countries.

sabre rattling to juice up the MAGA base, and the European response
unlikely any western democracies will actually get stuck with the tariffs
this is about China

Trumps tariff will affect the purchase price of any US made metal product anyway, because the cost of manufacturing will increase to match it. That is for aslong as there are still metal things being made in the US anyway, which won't be long.

Mark my words, companies like GM will continue to buy Arcelor Mittal steel from Hamilton, and they will send it to mexico to make their vehicles, only it will be all of them rather than a couple of model lines.

HD may not have closed their last US plant yet.

Back
Top Bottom