US Netflix | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US Netflix

Thanks for the info PP. I too am tired of paying for cable that I essentially don't use.

Realdebrid doesn’t do anything for live streams.

CP24 used to be one of my favs as well but it has been incredibly hard to find a reliable stream that lasts more than a week or so unfortunately.

I now watch the CBC news live stream now instead when I want background noise/news, although the one I have currently Albeit very reliable is fairly low resolution.

In the end we watch little to no live TV anymore anyways, and I am not willing to pay for a cable subscription just to get CP 24 in the end. Perhaps one day that will wake up to the changing realities and offer a streaming subscription option or something – I would legitimately pay for it if that was an option.

Thanks Xhumeka, I will have to look into IPTV. $6 for quality (picture, content is debatable lol) local news feeds is reasonable to me.

I pay $6/month for IPTV specifically for news (cp24, cnn, bbc, etc). If you're willing to pay for it, I suggest the IPTV route, very reliable (plus you get thousands of other channels to play around with, not just news). I personally use FabIPTV but crown or iptvexpress are also very reliable.

I pay $6/month for IPTV specifically for news (cp24, cnn, bbc, etc). If you're willing to pay for it, I suggest the IPTV route, very reliable (plus you get thousands of other channels to play around with, not just news). I personally use FabIPTV but crown or iptvexpress are also very reliable.

At $6/month I’d be interested, but I just checked FabIPTV and it looks like it’s actually ~$13/month after the exchange.

Are you using an android box ? Just wondering about your setup. Also, can you PVR programs and watch later?

With Kodi you watch what you want when you want. The need to PVR anything is ancient history IMHO.

The reason I use FabIPTV is because they have so many different ways to use their service... i flip between android box, VLC on windows htpc, and web browser depending on where I'm watching. They also support Kodi and a huge range of other platforms:

https://fabiptv.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/4/Setup-Guides

As long as you aren't trying to use more than one at the same time (you are allowed to, but you have to pay for each simultaneous stream you require) it doesn't matter how you watch it. Mostly I use VLC on my htpc though.

Unfortunately my provider is not accepting any more customers, but for 50 quid you can buy 50 credits of your own directly from Fab:

https://fabiptv.com/cart.php?gid=2

There are different packages available but if you want EVERYTHING it costs 42 credits for 12 months of service. Not sure exactly how much that works out to with today's exchange rates but it's probably pretty close to $6. If you buy in bulk and have friends that will go in with you, you can get it cheaper than that.

If you're looking to test out IPTV providers, check out the main iptv thread on reddit. Competition is so fierce these days it's very easy to get a month trial from various providers, so you could easily get a year's worth of "free trials" before you ever need to purchase.

Forgot to mention that most IPTV providers have a complete "PVR in the cloud" solution - meaning you can just use the guide to scroll back up to a week on any channel and view a PVR of that show. I find it only works well with physical MAG boxes or STB Emu on android boxes, but it's still pretty cool. That being said, I still torrent any show I really truly want to watch, because fast forwarding through commercials sucks ;)

I’m $75 for 6 months Crown TV. Primarily I watch it for sky news sport(British version of sportscentre). Also watch the pre race coverage of moto gp on bt sports( I pay for a moto gp subscription) but find Colin Edwards so much more interesting to listen to.

Thanks guys for all the discussion on IPTV. Went out yesterday and picked up a box so time to do some testing of different providers.

Back
Top Bottom