US Netflix | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US Netflix

All of the above are 100% remedied by a debrid provider like I mentioned. I haven’t updated any of our boxes in over a year and they work flawlessly day in and day out with fast loading 1080P streams everywhere.

If it’s live TV you want, different ball of wax, but since people are comparing to Netflix/Prime, that doesn’t seem to be the topic at hand. You can get live TV in HD with a pair of rabbit ears nowadays.

Do they need programming and reprogramming or is it a one time purchase?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

You can buy them programmed and set to auto update. Then add, or get them to add in, Real-Debrid as Privatepilot suggested

All of the above are 100% remedied by a debrid provider like I mentioned. I haven’t updated any of our boxes in over a year and they work flawlessly day in and day out with fast loading 1080P streams everywhere.

What's your experience with debrid on non-mainstream shows? There are a few BBC shows I'm a fan of that exodus/Neptune rising fail on.

What's your experience with debrid on non-mainstream shows? There are a few BBC shows I'm a fan of that exodus/Neptune rising fail on.

Give me some titles and I can check for you.

I have found that with some really obscure/older shows the feeds just aren't always there no matter what, but often real-debrid at least has some low quality versions available in such cases vs nothing at all.

However it really is incredible in general, especially for the cost. I'd implore anyone who has an android box to try a debrid provider like RealDebrid. It's literally a few bucks (well, it bills in Pounds, but the conversion is still a steal) for a 30 day account to just try it out. After our first 30 days I subscribed for 6 months, hands down didn't even think twice.

''escape to the country'. 'Escape to the continent' as my lottery win wish.

Both are there but not a lot of active streams aside from episodes 6 months or less in age. Not uncommon for a lot of less mainstream shows, so in these scenarios there are still a place or torrenting things on occasion if you want back season material.

But they are there, and there are premium streams to be found.

Netflix is blocking my Toronto VPN exit. Kinda annoying since my router does the VPN. I don't care for Netflix, but GF does. WTF do they think Americans use it to watch Canadian Netflix?

Netflix is blocking my Toronto VPN exit. Kinda annoying since my router does the VPN. I don't care for Netflix, but GF does. WTF do they think Americans use it to watch Canadian Netflix?
JavaFan's solution of Nord VPN has worked so far. Three year subscription for $99 US. They don't keep logs...so maybe Netflix's threats aren't working on them. I guess we'll see as long as it keeps working. 30 day guarantee.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Cool. Glad its working

Other than the Netflix situation
Nord is also a very decent VPN

I'm currently in KSA
With very restrictive internet
Nord gets me around all the government filtering

Guys, download Showbox on your tablet or phone and another app it recommends (Megacast I think??) to allow you to cast the show to your TV assuming you've got a Google Chromecast.

Easy-peasy and way better than Kodi Exodus, etc that is hit and miss many times.

http://showboxappdownload.com/

Sorry. But is there a difference between the Canadian and American Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

US has a bigger library.
Movies I don't care about too much
but there are quite a few
good bingable TV shows
that you can't get in Canada

Brief thread jack (sorry OP) - I'm wanting to cut the cord but my wife's favourite channel is CP24. Does anyone know if you can live stream it using an android box and realdebrid, or perhaps pick it up with good old rabbit ears? Other suggestions?

Realdebrid doesn’t do anything for live streams.

CP24 used to be one of my favs as well but it has been incredibly hard to find a reliable stream that lasts more than a week or so unfortunately.

I now watch the CBC news live stream now instead when I want background noise/news, although the one I have currently Albeit very reliable is fairly low resolution.

In the end we watch little to no live TV anymore anyways, and I am not willing to pay for a cable subscription just to get CP 24 in the end. Perhaps one day that will wake up to the changing realities and offer a streaming subscription option or something – I would legitimately pay for it if that was an option.

Brief thread jack (sorry OP) - I'm wanting to cut the cord but my wife's favourite channel is CP24. Does anyone know if you can live stream it using an android box and realdebrid, or perhaps pick it up with good old rabbit ears? Other suggestions?

I pay $6/month for IPTV specifically for news (cp24, cnn, bbc, etc). If you're willing to pay for it, I suggest the IPTV route, very reliable (plus you get thousands of other channels to play around with, not just news). I personally use FabIPTV but crown or iptvexpress are also very reliable.

I pay $6/month for IPTV specifically for news (cp24, cnn, bbc, etc). If you're willing to pay for it, I suggest the IPTV route, very reliable (plus you get thousands of other channels to play around with, not just news). I personally use FabIPTV but crown or iptvexpress are also very reliable.

Are you using an android box ? Just wondering about your setup. Also, can you PVR programs and watch later?

can you hook me up with your service provider? My IPTV is costing more than double that.

Are you using an android box ? Just wondering about your setup. Also, can you PVR programs and watch later?

Most modern android boxes can use an IPTV app, you need a service provider, they take the mac address of your box, and you put the address and credentials of their server into your IPTV app, and bam, Live TV for pennies to the dollar for more than what cable could ever provide you here.

Last edited:
Most modern android boxes can use an IPTV app, you need a service provider, they take the mac address of your box, and you put the address and credentials of their server into your IPTV app, and bam, Live TV for pennies to the dollar for more than what cable could ever provide you here.

Thanks Rob.

Back
Top Bottom