Online Dispensary Recommendations? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Online Dispensary Recommendations?

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Not sure if this is allowed so MODS please delete if it's against rules...

Weird request but looking for online dispensary recommendations? My mom has been feeling horrible recently with different pains and aches around and has actually asked me to see if i can find somewhere to buy some cookies/baked goods that she can try to help alleviate the pain. I've never had them, so not even sure where to look.

Thanks.

Does it have to be online? A guy I went to high school with opened a dispensary in Alderville (because weed is a traditional first nations medicine apparently :/). Judging by the number of raids, toronto has a bunch as well (and the one the cop stole the edibles from obviously has some strong stuff).

I do not recommend Aurora. Terrible customer service. Very little choice in medicine. Meds were very low quality at best, imo. but this is all opinion on my part. They also had a recall due to pesticides found. My young adult neighbour is/was cheaper and way better quality.

and they won't let us grow 4 plants on our own? screw trudeau and his corporate agenda...sorry, just had to vent my frustration.

If you want the peace of mind of being legal and the convenience of Canada post bringing you your weed

Get an assessment and prescription here: https://bodystreammedical.ca/

Then order from your government here: https://www.tweedmainstreet.com/collections/available They deliver via Canada post right to your front door

If she wants edible get the oil and add to your favorite recipe. The tweed oils use sunflower seed oil as a carrier.

Get the app Weedmaps

Had to LOL. There really is an app for everything now.
hehe.gif

If you want the peace of mind of being legal and the convenience of Canada post bringing you your weed

Get an assessment and prescription here: https://bodystreammedical.ca/

Then order from your government here: https://www.tweedmainstreet.com/collections/available They deliver via Canada post right to your front door

If she wants edible get the oil and add to your favorite recipe. The tweed oils use sunflower seed oil as a carrier.
Agree with this compleley.
Would encourage everyone to become a CGC customer

I wanna retire soon :)

Not sure if this is allowed so MODS please delete if it's against rules...

Weird request but looking for online dispensary recommendations? My mom has been feeling horrible recently with different pains and aches around and has actually asked me to see if i can find somewhere to buy some cookies/baked goods that she can try to help alleviate the pain. I've never had them, so not even sure where to look.

Thanks.

It would be good to be aware of the effect from edibles. It is very different from inhaling (vaporizing or smoking). This is especially true as dose is increased. Myself, I do not enjoy edibles; and at too high a dose it can be so unpleasant that you will think something is wrong. I do believe this is what happened to the officer(s) that stole some edibles and ended up going to the hospital. I believe that smoking (or use an expensive vaporizing device to exclude smoke) has a better effect, but to each their own. If inhaling it may take several tries before it starts having any effect on you the first couple of times inhaling. After this introduction to inhaling, it will take just three or four puffs to suffice for a couple hours of effect. These differences between edibles & smokables were not mentioned to me when I went through the (educational) process to get my medical card.

Last edited:
Agree with this compleley.
Would encourage everyone to become a CGC customer
I wanna retire soon :)[/QUOTE]

lmao well done.

when/if they ever allow us to grow four plants...drop that stock like a hot potatoe...lol screw trudeau and the monopoly...

Last edited:
Tweed is good if you're licensed. Don't get too used to it though, you'll have to switch to LCBO later.

Ont Gov has admitted they will have to look at other distribution channels eventually

Medical MMJ is going to become a moot concept for most

Under the current regulation
LP's are prohibited from advertising the benefits of strains
except to registered patients

under the rec system people will be able
to buy what they want to suit their needs
without a middle man doctor

Do yourself a favor do not but edibles from illegal dispenceries . They are not regulated and have zero standarts of quality . Get your medicine legally order online . Make your own cookies or other edibles . This way you will know what your ingesting .

Hey guys, thanks to everyone for the input. There's so many damn choices it's hard to tell who's who and what's a decent place. I went online to a few and found a huge variety of edibles, and weed stock. Also thought I'd buy a pre-rolled quantity but unfortunately everyone is sold out (figure may as well try considering how $ shipping is).

Many mail orders available that don’t care if you have documents. There is a cafe in Toronto that sells edibles. I make my own. An easy way is to order THC or cbd distillate and just mix it
In with your favourite recipe You can also make a simple butter or oil and use that as a replacement in cooking. Weedmaps has a section for deals so if you were to make oil or butter you can get a great deal on flower. Would not have to be high quality as you are basically stripping it. All you need is a crock pot.

I have ordered from sunrisecompassion.com

They are in the gta can sometimes deliver. I have been really happy with the product.

I have been with many of the LPs. Aurora was better then Mettrum who is. Ow part of the tweed group. Over priced for crap.

I suggest RSO/ Phoenix tears. A gain size drop on her tongue and she is good to go.

If you give me an idea of where you are I will help find you a dispensary that’s walk in or a mail order.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

looking around at this thread, i feel like im the only person on planet earth who doesn't smoke the green(or anything for that matter)

Feel like im missing out

looking around at this thread, i feel like im the only person on planet earth who doesn't smoke the green(or anything for that matter)

Feel like im missing out

This was probably the feeling of the non-drinkers when the alcohol prohibition was coming to an end.

I've never smoked cigarettes/cigars and often feel like the odd one out in a group of 5+ other people smoking.

Alcohol and cigarettes are simply not my drug of choice.

I heard that you can obtain a decent high from pushing yourself exercising (running/biking?) if you want to go the natural high route ;)

Tweed is good if you're licensed. Don't get too used to it though, you'll have to switch to LCBO later.

I've heard they've been having some serious quality control issues lately though..

Back
Top Bottom