Leather jacket options | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leather jacket options

FYI.

GP Bikes are having a no tax sale online only. Till Monday, midnight I guess.

Did you make it out to the show @sburns ?

I did, and basically saw the same stuff I had seen in some stores. So far the Olympia jacket is my forerunner choice. Though the HD jacket is as well. Has a triple venting systems which could be good for all seasons.

I got a chance to watch the OPP golden helmets and chat with them a bit. Inspiring watching them ride. Learned a new technique to pick up a dropped bike. Also makes me want to practice my slow riding as well.

I could not find a leather jacket to fit me properly cuz of my knuckle draggin arms.
The XXL would fit in the arms but I was swimming in the rest of the jacket.
I ended up getting a custom jacket made locally for a fraction of any jacket off the rack.
Turn around time was a couple weeks.
They will make any kind of jacket you want.
Amazing product and great customer service.
https://www.lussoleather.com/

Don't rule out the likes of Value Village and other thrift shops. I found a Schott jacket, like new XL and fits me well.

Price paid was $20, they are US $700 online. Since that purchase i always check the men's coats and the sports section for boots , gloves etc.

Phil
BMW 1150 Rockster E80

if your willing to drive, Motociccelta (sp?) in Burlington has a nice selection of jackets. He stocks Vanson and RSD but I think the best bang for the money is Richa , its Belgian made and decent quality for the buck.

Brick and mortar store in CDN dollars, with a salesguy that cares.

Back
Top Bottom