Motorcycle show parking? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle show parking?

bigpoppa

Never been to the one in toronto(enercare center) any idea how parking is?

IS there parking? TO is so tight with all the condominiums and buildings everywhere now, cant imagine a whole lot of space in that area...

Would I just be better off leaving the car and taking TTC?

Never been to the one in toronto(enercare center) any idea how parking is?

IS there parking? TO is so tight with all the condominiums and buildings everywhere now, cant imagine a whole lot of space in that area...

Would I just be better off leaving the car and taking TTC?

There will be a large lot just outside of the Enercare centre, but cost will be something like $20.

For me to get there Google says just over an hour on transit and $12 in fare. There's 4 of us going. That $20 lot looks cheap to me lol.

Sent from the purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Friday night is free after 5pm I believe cuz of the She Rides event. Not sure about the other days.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I park in the underground parking. I think it's the same $20 or so, and so convenient.

I thought they were advertising free parking for all going to the show.

The show kicks off Friday, February 16th with She Rides, half price tickets for ladies after 5pm and a chance to WIN a Versys-X 300 and free parking for all. The show features all kinds of exciting exhibits, hi-lighted by the manufactures showcasing the new models for 2018 and entertainment that will run through the weekend including; Stunt demonstrations, “How To” Seminars, The Yamaha Riding Academy where kids aged 6-12 can try riding right at the show, the Vintage display, as a diverse variety of exhibitors featuring the newest in apparel, accessories and touring destinations.

From Toronto.ca events section this is the blurb, but if you go to the motocycleshow website I don't see anything mentioned about the parking.

Last edited:
thanks

I thought they were advertising free parking for all going to the show.

The show kicks off Friday, February 16th with She Rides, half price tickets for ladies after 5pm and a chance to WIN a Versys-X 300 and free parking for all. The show features all kinds of exciting exhibits, hi-lighted by the manufactures showcasing the new models for 2018 and entertainment that will run through the weekend including; Stunt demonstrations, “How To” Seminars, The Yamaha Riding Academy where kids aged 6-12 can try riding right at the show, the Vintage display, as a diverse variety of exhibitors featuring the newest in apparel, accessories and touring destinations.

From Toronto.ca events section this is the blurb, but if you go to the motocycleshow website I don't see anything mentioned about the parking.
Here you go. From the site under the "Features/attractions>She Rides" section:
f21d032dacd70a9c18b2f0542d09ab35.jpg

Every other time will probably be standard Enercare and Ricoh Colliseum parking.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Kids 12 and under are free on Go Transit (trains, buses and UP Express) this family day weekend (Saturday thru Monday) Joe.
Thanks I saw that last night.
I haven't used public transit in years so when I googled it, I figured subway and GO. Realized thanks to @Marbles999 that I can take GO train from Vaughan. 1 transfer to other GO train. $8 round trip each for 3 of us. Little guy free as per your post. Gonna talk to the wife about it.

Re: an earlier post --
I think the Versys contest is Ladies only.
There are 2 k125s that will be given away though.
Look for my post where I say that I won a k125 lol

I haven't used public transit in years so when I googled it, I figured subway and GO. Realized thanks to @Marbles999 that I can take GO train from Vaughan. 1 transfer to other GO train. $8 round trip each for 3 of us. Little guy free as per your post. Gonna talk to the wife about it.

So much sexism bro, I’m triggered someone get me a safe space and a lawyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as I win the other one

Back
Top Bottom