Looking for riders to ride with | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for riders to ride with

bigpoppa

Riding season will be upon us soon, and usually I rode solo but I realize that half of the fun in riding is to ride with others(friends etc)

So I am looking for others to ride with, locally and perhaps in the future do some touring as well(Appalachian?)

Ideally older laid back riders, and not street rossi knucklehead types(no offense, id rather not be invited to any more rides where the OPP might take an interest)

I live in the brampton/caledon area

Let me know fellas, thanks

getting one soon

not street rossi knucklehead
older laid back riders

that interests me BP
and i like your posting style
figure you'd be fun to ride with

I'd be interested
how many km's you like to do in a day?

Be careful. You're gonna find some people around here that you don't ever want to drive with. ^

if im short on time 40 km? I have certain spots i like to hit to clear my head

If not, and I have a some free time(day or more) I can probably do lots more

true enough ^

some might tell you you're riding all wrong
others may lecture you on TV's

Last edited:
You might try Epic Riders on Meetup https://www.meetup.com/Epic-Riders/. They run a lot of day & 2-day rides over the summer and at least one long range excursion over the winter. Most of the riders are mature(ish), on big cruisers & sport tourers. Skills range from competent to advanced, some rides are open to novices.

Most segments are a few hours and the days are 400-600KM, you'll only get Timmies at the start and end of each ride. The ride routes are always great.

I will be PM'ing shortly fellas

if im short on time 40 km? I have certain spots i like to hit to clear my head

If not, and I have a some free time(day or more) I can probably do lots more

Is 40km a typo?

There's also the 'TTSR' group on Meetup which is supposed to be pretty popular and have a very broad range of rides to offer up.

Some of us on here also post up rides on this forum in the rides/hookup's sub forum. If I have time to ride, then I usually will post up, but my days are closer to 600-1000km, unless I'm just doing a Forks/Hockley Valley thing.

Certainly lot's of great people to go riding with on here.

others may lecture you on TV's

or sell him a Mac :rolleyes:

40 km ??? ....up that's a bit on the low side....

I try for 150 on casual days and 4-500 on destination rides ...loops etc.

A SENA makes it a very different experience riding with some one and there is always an off button. :D

If you are available on weekdays I'd be happy to meet for a day ride. I'm semi-retired and typically ride solo as well, mostly because when I have the time and want to ride, I just go. Some very nice roads just north of me here in Orangeville and I have a couple of 150 to 200km loops that take just a few hours to enjoy.

I did a day ride with Shane in May 2016, liked his pace and choice of roads up in Muskoka and Haliburton. Any time you see a ride posted by Shane, you should try to attend.

I too try to make any ride that Shane posts, awesome routes, excellent pace and usually zero egos. I also tend to ride Muskoka one day every weekend, you're always welcome.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Done. If it’s shane day, I’ll call in sick We can also talk raptors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You might try Epic Riders on Meetup https://www.meetup.com/Epic-Riders/. They run a lot of day & 2-day rides over the summer and at least one long range excursion over the winter. Most of the riders are mature(ish), on big cruisers & sport tourers. Skills range from competent to advanced, some rides are open to novices.

Most segments are a few hours and the days are 400-600KM, you'll only get Timmies at the start and end of each ride. The ride routes are always great.

It's funny I looked on Meet-up for motorcycle groups and nothing came up, yet here this is. And it is close to my area...grrr. Will look into this more. Thanks!

Canadian Motorcycle Cruisers. www.cmcnational.ca They have chapters all over and usually meet up once a week for small local rides and then plan bigger trips throughout riding season.

Riding season will be upon us soon, and usually I rode solo but I realize that half of the fun in riding is to ride with others(friends etc)

So I am looking for others to ride with, locally and perhaps in the future do some touring as well(Appalachian?)

Ideally older laid back riders, and not street rossi knucklehead types(no offense, id rather not be invited to any more rides where the OPP might take an interest)

I live in the brampton/caledon area

Let me know fellas, thanks
I'm in the North end of Brampton. Give me a shout once decent weather hits. Riding MT09.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom