Shogun frame slider replacement | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shogun frame slider replacement

arogal

Hey guys! I need a new shogun frame slider for the left side. I don't need to get a whole new kit, just the end "puck" piece. I cant seem to find any replacement pucks online. Do they exist or do I need to purchase a whole new kit!? I can get an OES set off a buddy for $50 but I'm a bit skeptical on the aluminum material as it's more likely to catch the ground and flip the bike in comparison to the hard plastic material of the shogun and other brands as they can wear down with the slide. I don't "need" a new slider, but it just looks like crap all scraped up from a low side.
Ps these sliders are great, not a single scratch on the bike, minus the bent shifter pedal. Also, if you guys do get a set make sure they are torqued to spec because the previous owner didn't do just that and the slider mount shifted position and smashed upwards through the plastic fairing resulting in me needing to buy a new one. Shouldn't have shifted, but **** happens and if that's all I need to replace after a low side is pretty darn good. Too bad OEM fairings are a stupid amt of $$$, I just prefer looking at a clean bike rather than using clear gorilla tape/epoxy glue to put it back together. China plastic is also crap from my experience and never matches/fits to spec.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom