biker shoots cager | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

biker shoots cager

One comment to a woman in the workplace that she has great legs is sexual harassment.

So true. When all the problems started with Harassment started. Many, many years ago. I am a Brit. and we flirt. So that went out the window.
I had a few really nice young ladies that I asked if I could still flirt with them. Co Workers. They replied," Of course, You better"

You'd think feminists would be all over firearms because it levels the playing field. Unfortunately that's not what it's about.

Let's be happy they're not. I rather not take a stray bullet because some turkey's flabby libido started a firefight.

Let's be happy they're not. I rather not take a stray bullet because some turkey's flabby libido started a firefight.
Just like we have motor vehicle licensing, there are CCW licensing. If you follow all precautions as taught, you should never get a negligent discharge.

Every licenced carrier would be accountable for every bullet fired.

that they wouldn't/don't have negligent discharges down there...seems common as dirt.
Common but people should be accountable for it. Just like you driving a car, you should be accountable for your vehicle.

You can't get an RPAL if you use self-defence as a reason. I don't ever see C/C becoming legal in Canada, although it's not a bad idea for women in our current society.

^^lol , you live in a safe little paradise called Canada, (not colombia, or afghanistan.)

The same society in which a compliment or advance of any kind constitutes sexual assault? Not sure I want women armed if they take a nice hello the wrong way.

This.

1* If she hadn't been carrying a gun, the confrontation would likely have ended without any death or significant injury.
Unlikely, the witness account I read stated that the guy was on top of her pummelling her when she shot him. He very possibly might have killed her.

While I'm just a cowboy, this gal is the ultimate cowgirl, a steel horse and a gun!

Just like we have motor vehicle licensing, there are CCW licensing. If you follow all precautions as taught, you should never get a negligent discharge.

Every licenced carrier would be accountable for every bullet fired.

No, I completely disagree with this.

The more I've written software, the more I don't value the law, policies, and any man-made created "rule" related systems. Originally, I thought creating free flowing systems that allowed most flexibility and letting policies (aka spoken rules, enforced via later checks or whatever) would work best. The result? No. People can be really stupid or lazy.

The best solution I have found is to simply not allow the situations to occur, or to manipulate implementation in such a way that the idiots become obvious and off themselves. Example: Don't want shooting? No guns. Don't want ****** drivers? Remove all laws for x # of days and let them kill each other.

Obviously the 2nd example would be..err...kinda bad in the real world, but it's an example of how some systems are created.

油井緋色;2547164 said:
Obviously the 2nd example would be..err...kinda bad in the real world, but it's an example of how some systems are created.

That is likely the cryptocurrency model. People that shouldn't be investing in things they don't understand will be taught a lesson they never forget.

Unlikely, the witness account I read stated that the guy was on top of her pummelling her when she shot him. He very possibly might have killed her.
We don't know exactly what took place before they ended up on the side of the road, but road rage, or a dispute of any kind, usually takes at least two people. If she wasn't carrying, would the dispute have escalated to the point where both parties are on the side of the road going toe to toe?

Lets see what really happened but regardless of whether or not he was beating her, she will get a slap on the wrist and nothing more even if she did killed him unprovoked simpy because she's a woman.
Recently a women in Canada who confessed to damaging her husbands kayak to drown and kill him got out of jail after only 5 months!! He is dead and buried deep yet shes free roaming around and enjoying her life!
Women already own the playing field as someone mentioned and the double standards against men are significant.
When you give a group, any group (women in this case) absolute power with very little accountability, things like this will happen more and more

油井緋色;2547164 said:
No, I completely disagree with this.

The more I've written software, the more I don't value the law, policies, and any man-made created "rule" related systems. Originally, I thought creating free flowing systems that allowed most flexibility and letting policies (aka spoken rules, enforced via later checks or whatever) would work best. The result? No. People can be really stupid or lazy.

The best solution I have found is to simply not allow the situations to occur, or to manipulate implementation in such a way that the idiots become obvious and off themselves. Example: Don't want shooting? No guns. Don't want ****** drivers? Remove all laws for x # of days and let them kill each other.

I'm completely lost.
If she didn't shoot him she would've been plummelled to death. It was him or her.

Are you arguing for her to be dead instead?

pummeled to death
is inflammatory. We don't really know what was happening. Could he have been "in her face" and she pulled the gun and he was then trying to defend? Or some sort of scenario? Will wait for more info to decide. But end result is no gun would probably mean no death.

Back
Top Bottom