biker shoots cager | GTAMotorcycle.com

biker shoots cager

some more info....

27752315_1742525515778276_181484406621077607_n.jpg

I hope she gets nothing....if those messages are true.

Self defence. Illegal in Canada. Not in the U.S. Better him than her.

It would be illegal to carry a hand gun in such a manner that you could use it as a means of self defence in Canada.

I’m sure the C/C advocates in Canada could use this as evidence to support their goal

It would be illegal to carry a hand gun in such a manner that you could use it as a means of self defence in Canada.

I’m sure the C/C advocates in Canada could use this as evidence to support their goal

You can't get an RPAL if you use self-defence as a reason. I don't ever see C/C becoming legal in Canada, although it's not a bad idea for women in our current society.

Why didn't she aim for the leg? lol (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

You can't get an RPAL if you use self-defence as a reason. I don't ever see C/C becoming legal in Canada, although it's not a bad idea for women in our current society.
The same society in which a compliment or advance of any kind constitutes sexual assault? Not sure I want women armed if they take a nice hello the wrong way.

People have lost their minds. Some no-doubt ridiculous traffic slight results in someone being dead: WTF?

1* If she hadn't been carrying a gun, the confrontation would likely have ended without any death or significant injury.

2* A society that values C/C is the same that enables violent encounters like this to begin with.

3* I don't fault her at all for using whatever means was available to her to protect herself. I fault society for making stupid means available to her.

4* A compliment or advance of any kind is not sexual assault. If you don't understand where the line is then clearly you should avoid making any compliment or advance.

Conclusion?

Allowing C/C would do far more than allowing someone to decisively end any dispute on a whim. It would reshape society by entrenching the view that social interaction is violent by default, as if only the threat of reciprocal violence keeps us from causing harm to others. At the same time it allows us to avoid trying to understand each other (see premise #4), and in the place of understanding we substitute the threat of violence if anyone dares to violate the sanctity of our potentially cocooned world view.

You guys that love the US so much, just move there. There are plenty of good people down there I'd love to have as a fellow Canadian, maybe they can trade citizenships with you?

Last edited:
You'd think feminists would be all over firearms because it levels the playing field. Unfortunately that's not what it's about.

Back
Top Bottom