1.5 months | GTAMotorcycle.com

1.5 months

bigpoppa

Thats right gents....we're about 1.5 months away from riding season starting..(at least according to historical averages)

Late march looks promising

Im about ready to pull my hair out...I dont know how you guys manage to stay sane in this winter....

somehow life wasnt as bad in the summer months, its so subtle but not being able to ride and freezing your nuts off really does make me quite miserably and depressed

Last winter didn't seem as bad for some reason...this winter is worse..i suspect each winter it will get worse..(or maybe its because i got a new shiny bike that I haven't ridden sitting in the garage that i'm paying extortionist amounts of insurance on...)

End rant

I just got the bike back today from the dealer after completing a bunch of service, it's ready to go. Hard to just park it there and do nothing...:(

you need to get out there and enjoy winter a bit.....xc ski, snowshoing or fatbike !!!
surly-wednesday-full_1-1455424300424-17v2h8yv2qo05-1200-80.jpg

Winter is the time to plan out your trips for the summer... at least that is what I do as I look forward to getting back on the saddle.

Mid to late March is very optimistic

Late March isn’t , last week of March according to historical averages is pretty nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late March isn’t , last week of March according to historical averages is pretty nice

Sounds great to me....I'll be back in Canada by then

Due to overseas work and a foot injury
I haven't ridden since the first week of August

Have the itch something crazy

There have been plenty of warm days to ride this winter
Thats right gents....we're about 1.5 months away from riding season starting..(at least according to historical averages)

Late march looks promising

Im about ready to pull my hair out...I dont know how you guys manage to stay sane in this winter....

somehow life wasnt as bad in the summer months, its so subtle but not being able to ride and freezing your nuts off really does make me quite miserably and depressed

Last winter didn't seem as bad for some reason...this winter is worse..i suspect each winter it will get worse..(or maybe its because i got a new shiny bike that I haven't ridden sitting in the garage that i'm paying extortionist amounts of insurance on...)

End rant

Yeah there was some great days to ride this winter, the last 2 weeks of January and up to mid December.

Plan rides all winter to ride all summer

Last ride was that day in end of November where it was like 16*C

Counting the days until spring!

Dec 5th was my last day. Around 5 mid day, was fine no night riding as I find below this temp is just to chilly with the gear I have.

Planning for when the season starts like others. =)

Jan/29th was pretty sweet. Did about 140km with a stop by the old Hard Rock cafe at Dundas square Saw a few bikes too.
That def helped the itch although after doing about 40 km straight on the hwy after 6pm omw home, my fingers were pretty numb!
waiting for the next + day to get out!

Man I can't wait to get back to $12 tanks of gas, filling my truck is killing me.

Man I can't wait to get back to $12 tanks of gas, filling my truck is killing me.

You ride to work?

You don't?

Nah I’m surrounded by a lot of new Canadians from India at work and I don’t trust them in a parking lot

Back
Top Bottom