Tire changers/set ups | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tire changers/set ups

Rosey doesn't take appointments. If you can take off your wheels by yourself you can bring it down there any day of the year

Hey... 'Nothin' against this Rosie guy, but... I'd rather hang out in my garage havin' a beer whilst wrenchin' on my ride than drive 60km through GTA traffic just to have my tires swapped.

Then again... Reading the Rosie Toes website I see they take hand-jobs as payment.
I wonder how they figure that into their tax filing..??

Last edited:
Hey... 'Nothin' against this Rosie guy, but... I'd rather hang out in my garage havin' a beer whilst wrenchin' on my ride than drive 60km through GTA traffic just to have my tires swapped.

Then again... Reading the Rosie Toes website I see they take hand-jobs as payment.
I wonder how they figure that into their tax filing..??

He's on my way to work

'Bit of an update...
Finally got around to bolting the NoMar to the floor and trying it out.
'Buddy brought over a couple of his KLR rims and even without the specialized NoMar ADV "dog blocks" removing/installing both front and rear tires was, in the words of said buddy... "Slick as 'coon ****"

Highly recommend this tool

I have a couple of tires a year changed, and its not awful, but I do like your independence with that setup. If I may ask, what do you think you have spent all in to be setup to go?

I have a couple of tires a year changed, and its not awful, but I do like your independence with that setup. If I may ask, what do you think you have spent all in to be setup to go?

Including a wheel balancer thingy...
Roughly $900Cdn.

that's a fair bit of cash, hopefully your buddies that get a ticket to the garage show will throw a couple bucks in the kettle, or at least bring decent beer.

that's a fair bit of cash, hopefully your buddies that get a ticket to the garage show will throw a couple bucks in the kettle, or at least bring decent beer.

I've spent more on dumber s***.

No regrets.

Back
Top Bottom