Are there deals for new non current year motorcycles at the Motorcycle Show | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are there deals for new non current year motorcycles at the Motorcycle Show

nikos1965

I have negotiated a deal on a NEW 17 Ninja 300, no deposit down yet, and wondering if I should hold off until after the Motorcycle Show in Toronto and possibly get a better deal there. Are they all 2018 models there or 17 as well? Wondering if I should hold off the 2 weeks but dont want to wait also and later find out from dealer they have sold the one I wanted.

Wait or Sign Away?

Last edited:
The upcoming show is the manufacturer's show ... new bikes. Right about now, winter is at rock bottom. If you have a good deal set up, go for it.

Best discounts on previous year model bikes is offered by the distributor, not at the dealer level.
Honda has already started listing their spring deals -> https://motorcycle.honda.ca/special-offers
... you won't find deals on extremely popular models, distributor deals are based on inventory left-overs and savings are always higher on bikes that carry a larger price tag. New motorcycle deals are like hunting for wild mushrooms, you pick-em when you see them, come back later and they are gone.

guess you missed out on that new 2016 ABS for $4295 i posted in your other thread....its gone now. Like the previous posters said, you snooze you lose.

thats quite alright if I wanted your bike that bad I would have taken it, I obviously didnt so I havent lost anything actually.

from here on prices will be going up
selection of new-non current and used going down
if you find a deal now, jump on it

thats quite alright if I wanted your bike that bad I would have taken it, I obviously didnt so I havent lost anything actually.

...not my bike, no affliation with seller, was just trying to point you to a good deal.
hope you enjoy overpaying for yours .

Back
Top Bottom